By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Sharu said:
JEMC said:

... I don't get it. Maybe I haven't drank enough?

)) No.. Its just an old popular kids song about birthday... If you'll translate first two lines of it into English you'll get what was on that picture...

So it's like one of those sayings that are perfectly normal in one language but make no sense when translated into another one. That makes sense now.

Unlike this

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

It's been a while since the last pics, so here are a few more.

I hate summer. We're on a heat wave and last night we didn't go below 24º .

^ Great product placement or funny prank?

And that's it. Now, if you excuse me, I'm goingto try a new game:

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Just a pizza bar. In Russia, Tomsk city. (Deep in Siberia)

I guess all their pizzas will have mushrooms...

I've found some funny gifs, so why not share some of them with you?

And the 2  best ones

Around the Network

Haha. Thanks for sharing these awesome pictures!

gooch_destroyer said:

I don't know how you've made it, but I can only see the pic when I quote you.

If it's made on purpose, I take my hat off (and I also envy how you' ve done it)

If it's by accident, you're worse than this guy

This one makes me laugh every time.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch