By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Salnax said:
Porcupine_I said:

To be fair, a lot of us Americans despise Confederate flag wavers. It's just that they have enough clout so they can pretend their treason was a noble happening.

Because the 13 colonies were very loyal to the british crown...

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL dumb swedish language xD

Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:

More like dumb image creator. We haven't called him that since the 80's.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:

i know, but it's still funny! Who would ever think that name would fit the charackter?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

i know, but it's still funny! Who would ever think that name would fit the charackter?

Well, um... "The Leather Patch" isn't that far-fetched, is it?

Around the Network
Player1x3 said:
Salnax said:
Porcupine_I said:

To be fair, a lot of us Americans despise Confederate flag wavers. It's just that they have enough clout so they can pretend their treason was a noble happening.

Because the 13 colonies were very loyal to the british crown...

That's a whole nother can of worms. Let's not open it.

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
Porcupine_I said:

To be fair, it's only treason because they lost.  ;)

maximus22 said:
Salnax said:
Porcupine_I said:

No, it wass treason because they proceded in an illegal, hypocritical, and non-democratic manner.

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
maximus22 said:
Salnax said:
Porcupine_I said:

No, it wass treason because they proceded in an illegal, hypocritical, and non-democratic manner.

No... that doesn't ma...  you missed the... it was a j... nevermind.

a little less conversation a little more pictures please

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’