By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ok this may not be particularly funny, even to those who have seen the program... but I have been watching Alias recently and I just had to make this:

I think about 80% of the episodes end on huge cliffhangers... some of which don't get resolved until almost a 3rd of the way through the next episode, i've basically speed watched through the first three seasons because despite the rather ridiculous Da Vinci code stuff (much of the plot so far has revolved around a man call Rambaldi from 500 years ago who was some kind of prophetic genius) every time I get to the end of an episode I have to start the next one to find out what happens.

Around the Network
pezus said:
1500 replies later and I finally look at this thread again. But I will not read it all, I will not!

Once you read one, you won't be able to stop until you get to the end >:)

yo_john117 said:
pezus said:
1500 replies later and I finally look at this thread again. But I will not read it all, I will not!

Unfortunately this is true, it's costs me so much time checking this entire thread, and it's all YOUR fault!

Continuing on the cat theme:

And leaving...

Millenium said:
yo_john117 said:
pezus said:

Unfortunately this is true, it's costs me so much time checking this entire thread, and it's all YOUR fault!

Lol glad to help you waste some of your time each day :P

Around the Network

I like Ponies.

Love and tolerate.

@Porcupine_ That was creepy. I liked it!

More cat pics/gifs

And now the rest

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Tagged. This thread is always awesome.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

menx64 said:

[...]

LOL, this one was the best of the first ones I saw when I revisited the thread after some time.   
And the following pages were awesome too!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Here we go again!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.