By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
JEMC said:

haha. I've seen two of those before, though not quite as clear to see as the windows were clean. But we have some big patio doors in my house and a starling once flew into them (you could see the spread out wings and pick out the detail in the feathers) And the same thing happened at my college where they have a bridge between two buildings that have glass walls. The imprint looked about the size of a pigeon or dove.

I must say that I have never seen a mark like that too, but once I heard it! A small bird (I think it was a sparrow) crashed into a building. It made a thud(?) noise.

If someone is wondering, the bird was not harmed, we saw how it left flying moments later.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

More pics... but first, be brave and confess: who wrote that letter? What? You don't know what I'm talking about? You'll see it in the last pic. But first

Don't you think he looks like a younger Reggie?

Someone has too much free time.

So we have arrived to the last pic. Last time to confess: who of you has written the letter that has caused THIS!

(as a side effect. ¡Que vivan los Reyes Magos!)

Your avatar says it all...

@man-bear-pig:

Do you mean that I did a

Or was it an...

Or mabe, maybe

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

The 2nd one.

Around the Network

But if we were talking about all of your collective posts in this topic then id say the 1st one.

OK.

And now more pics, but no more fails this time

^^ LMAO at that last one

LMAO

^FAIL