By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:
deskpro2k3 said:
omg i'm never drinking coffee again

That's not normal coffee, just "I'm so rich I spend money on shit I don't even know anything about" coffee. 

We must find a shorter, snappier definition... How about "Paris Hilton Luxury Whore Coffee"?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:
yo_john117 said:
Hey we actually have some of that Civet Coffee here.

i always wanted to try that

I don't drink coffee so I've never tried it but my Uncle has and he says it's actually very good.

yo_john117 said:
Porcupine_I said:
yo_john117 said:

I don't drink coffee so I've never tried it but my Uncle has and he says it's actually very good.

You are Bear Grylls' nephew and you never told us?????   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
yo_john117 said:
Porcupine_I said:
yo_john117 said:

You are Bear Grylls' nephew and you never told us?????   

Pshhh do you really think Bear Grylls' is man enough to to try Civet Coffee?

Around the Network

More pics... but first, be brave and confess: who wrote that letter? What? You don't know what I'm talking about? You'll see it in the last pic. But first

Don't you think he looks like a younger Reggie?

Someone has too much free time.

So we have arrived to the last pic. Last time to confess: who of you has written the letter that has caused THIS!

(as a side effect. ¡Que vivan los Reyes Magos!)

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Do you have a dirty mind?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

haha. I've seen two of those before, though not quite as clear to see as the windows were clean. But we have some big patio doors in my house and a starling once flew into them (you could see the spread out wings and pick out the detail in the feathers) And the same thing happened at my college where they have a bridge between two buildings that have glass walls. The imprint looked about the size of a pigeon or dove.

I don't know why but I lol'd at this pic

i believe this link fits into this thread

https://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/12/21/respawn-post-pointless-image-to-remind-everyone-they-exist/

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’