By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network
TWRoO said:

So I went from being a creepy nerd to a lady in red whose shoes don't match. : / (btw the firefox lady's feather boa should be yellow)

@spurgeonryan _ Hmm, tit...  I mean Teaties. Are they tasty

More pictures!

And the last one, and long as usual. Finally one of these made me laugh!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

menx64 said:

Haha.  Yeah but I bet I would have made a lot better grades in my second language classes.

yo_john117 said:

Holy awesomeness! I want one.

I'm guessing it's a UK size, 1,450 would be over 12.5m long though so the story must be wrong.... a shoes size of 145 would be 1.45m long, so it's probably that.

EDIT. ok I didn't know American shoe sizes were similar to UK sizes (I thought they used a different system), so it is more probably American (though it doesn't make much difference, an American mens 145 would be 1.44m long)

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
yo_john117 said:

Holy awesomeness! I want one.

I'm guessing it's a UK size, 1,450 would be over 12.5m long though so the story must be wrong.... a shoes size of 145 would be 1.45m long, so it's probably that.

EDIT. ok I didn't know American shoe sizes were similar to UK sizes (I thought they used a different system), so it is more probably American (though it doesn't make much difference, an American mens 145 would be 1.44m long)

Yeah having one of those would be so awesome, it would make a great bed especially during the winter.

LOL, specially the last part.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’