By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 7/18 ~ 7/24

We should get some more release dates soon - Nintendo, Capcom, and Sony earnings are tonight / tommorow night (US time). Off the top of my head we need specific dates for Vita launch games (and Vita!), Zelda, Just Dance 2, Mario Party 9, FFXIII-2, and a bunch of other major content that is supposed to release in Japan by year end.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network
TheSource said:

We should get some more release dates soon - Nintendo, Capcom, and Sony earnings are tonight / tommorow night (US time). Off the top of my head we need specific dates for Vita launch games (and Vita!), Zelda, Just Dance 2, Mario Party 9, FFXIII-2, and a bunch of other major content that is supposed to release in Japan by year end.

Do you mean like 2 AM EST tomorrow? I wasn't sure if it was tonight or the following night.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

TheSource said:

Afeter all, you were right about the rebound of Wii sales in Japan.

postofficebuddy said:
TheSource said:

Do you mean like 2 AM EST tomorrow? I wasn't sure if it was tonight or the following night.

What time in Japan are Nintendo releasing their data? and what time in UK, confusing has kicked in for me.  but a straight answer will put my mind in place.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Isn't this like, the 8th consecutive Week of Wii growth?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

All that without a price drop! Goes to show the effectiveness of a good strategy. 

Acevil said:
Carl2291 said:

All that without a price drop! Goes to show the effectiveness of a good strategy. 

Would have been a bit better with a price cut though ,could have been at least 20K this week.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

No More Heroes selling better on ps3 than wii is no surprise
You'll see the same thing when monster hunter portable 3rd releases on ps3, it will easily outsell monster hunter tri's wii sales

All bow to me the VGChartz current reigning 3DS prediction champion 

Bet with tbone51: Pokeon X & pokemon Y will not sell more than 8 million in 2013

jarrod said:The Xbox360 or ps3 will not sell more than 75million units

July 2009 daveJ saidTrue the wii has a large lead now but by 2017 the most likely result will be 1. ps3 2. xbox360 3. wii <-- wii's successor launched in 2011 effectively killing sales of the wii

2009 daveJ said: The wii will not break the 50% marketshare barrier it will go below the 40% marketshare barrier though in the future. VGChartz members: Impossible, youre an idiot that knows nothing about sales

PS2 is awesome!

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Very impressive for NMH. Sex sells.