By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Rate the Last Movie You Watched

The Matrix.

8/10

Still good after so many years (last time I say it it was when the DVD got released).

Good story and action, hasn't aged much. Though the style and special effects don't feel as groundbreaking, of course.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

Back to the future 3 was on ABC family

9/10

Harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2

9.5/10

Perfect ending for an excellent book series. It followed the book very well and there was almost always action going on. It was just perfect with a little flaws here and there

Rango

7/10, a pretty entertaining movie. Johnny Depp was good and the story was ok. Could have been a bit shorter (watched the extended edition though :P, so maybe the normal version is better)

3/10

I prefer the Swedish version.

To this movie I give a: 8/10

I don't understand why american producers feel like they need to localize (copy) other films to sell them in America.

Whenever I see a copy of a foreign flick (like The Departed & Vanella Sky) it leaves me feeling with a bad taste in my mouth, like if American producers are telling me, "Eat this re-processed food because we have nothing fresh to give you."

Around the Network

Red

8/10

I was surprised by this movie, it's a secret-agent-action-flick, but it's over the top in every way. Not very over the top, but so much that it's both funny and entertaining without sacrificing story, action or charm.

My Score: 8/10

The idea behind this movie is just interesting. A new super drug giving humans access to 100% of the brain (Normaly you can only access about 20% total.)

Too bad every drug has it's side effects...and too bad the ending of the movie was totally unreliable.

DraconianAC said:

3/10

I prefer the Swedish version.

To this movie I give a: 8/10

I don't understand why american producers feel like they need to localize (copy) other films to sell them in America.

Whenever I see a copy of a foreign flick (like The Departed & Vanella Sky) it leaves me feeling with a bad taste in my mouth, like if American producers are telling me, "Eat this re-processed food because we have nothing fresh to give you."

I'm not a big fan of this localization practice either, but I think some films, like The Departed, were so good they warrant being made, although there are others that really lose what made the original good in the first place. I enjoyed Let Me In, but I was very surpised by how it was nearly a scene for scene remake of the original. I did really enjoy Michael Giaccino's score in the movie and was impressed by the child actors (although the actors in the orginal were equally good or better).

wild target 8.5/10
my boy rupert grint!! lol.

DaColdFlash said:

My Score: 8/10

The idea behind this movie is just interesting. A new super drug giving humans access to 100% of the brain (Normaly you can only access about 20% total.)

Too bad every drug has it's side effects...and too bad the ending of the movie was totally unreliable.

and its funny they interviwed a scientist about the drug and he said humans do use most of their brain though they could make a drug that made you a bit smarter, but theres a chance it would backfire and make you really dumb lol.