By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Rate the Last Movie You Watched

Overboard 8/10
It was just a fun movie that for somereason when it is on we end up watching it over and over again.

Theater movie: x-men first class 8/10

It was not big on action like transformers 1-3 but for someone who did not really know what happened before the first X-men movie I found it really interesting and it was a good story. But for a superhero movie it was low on action.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Overboard 8/10
It was just a fun movie that for somereason when it is on we end up watching it over and over again.

Theater movie: x-men first class 8/10

It was not big on action like transformers 1-3 but for someone who did not really know what happened before the first X-men movie I found it really interesting and it was a good story. But for a superhero movie it was low on action.

Oh wow. I just watched that yesterday. It came on right before Hook!

I've been on a bit of a movie binge lately so I'll post all the movies I've watched over the last few days....

Overboard (7/10)

Hook (10/10)

Friends With Benefits (8/10...it was surprisingly good)

Grandma's Boy (9/10)

i'll do 2 to keep interest high.

Thor was a good movie but seamed cut and pasted together 7.5/10

Transformers dark side of the moon was the best movie i've seen this yr, but while the action was high and humens played a bigger role then before, the battle with the bots still seems to be off, slow, and sluggish 9/10

7.5/10

I just got back fromthe theatres and it is definetly worth watching. Top-notch acting, action, and comedy

Around the Network

Harry Potter 7 Part 2
I'll give it a 10 on my scale, because I enjoyed it.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

HP Deathly Hallows Pt 2: 10/10 - brilliant ending to a brilliant series of films (I'm sure that the Deathly Hallows films were better than the books from what I remember)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

9/10

Watched this last night. The characters both good and bad were memorable. I especially liked the villain and thought that Hugo Weaving did a fantastic job. The acting overall was superb and the movie had many funny moments while maintaining a serious tone throughout which was a great touch. I highly recommend this movie and I can't wait for the Avengers.

7.5-8 /10 for Captain America, can't decide.

Then my girlfriend who never has seen hook, and I watched that as well!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter