By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - do sony fans hate the xbox more so than other console fans hate the competition??

J-Baum said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
J-Baum said:
All this PS3 vs 360 rivalry reminds me of whenever I see my brother. I bought him a 360 4 years ago on black friday. 1 year later, i got myself a ps3, my first HD console. So whenever I see him, we have a light-hearted argument about which one is better....but I always win the argument because I'm the only one who can play both!

lol. i see you have yhe better argument in the end lol.

looks like xS7SxSNIPER's past catching up to him, and it seems theres no mercy.

he's on fire and you can see the flames from light yrs away. i've never seen the OP get his can's kicked in his on thread before.

thats got to be a new one right?

If what he said is true, then it's fall of Rome type stuff going on here......

or pompeii!!!!!

Around the Network
J-Baum said:
xS7SxSNIPER said:
J-Baum said:
i personally prefer PS3 over 360 because it has a wider, better variety of exclusives. But I also got a 360 because I like a few of their exclusives as well. But what I don't understand is why some want the sales to beat the other's so bad. It's not like you're making money off of it. They're still selling enough to make a profit and pushing the medium to new heights in one way or another. Besides, if there wasn't another competing system, we the gamers would suffer. So at the end of the day, you're either hopping on Gears or Uncharted, and enjoying the medium in some way or another. Oh or hopping on the Wii playing......*thinking of last game bought for Wii*....Donkey Kong Country Returns? Everyone should really feel sorry for the neglected Wii owners, myself included!

wow i played with you before on gears i think.

haha really?  I've only played the first so far, but I have both.  Trying to complete both before the 3rd comes out....

So you like Gears right?

Ajescent said:
thetonestarr said:
ITT: Sony fans get offended and start bashing the thread.

:rolleyes:

So basically...If Bob hits Sam and Sam hits Bob back, we're meant to scold Sam for being a douche? What do you expect them to do, say "Lulz, you're totally right, we're mean, bitter bullies."?

YES!  That is EXACTLY how it should be handled!  They should own up that they are mean, bitter bullies and we move on.  But, NO... there has to be protests!  Can't you just roll over and let Microsoft take over the world?

I'd rather bash the Wii, MS and Sony are killing the game industry jointly so *hearts* to them.

Half of Sony fans hate everyone that is not one too. Cause in their mind there is no competition, and they don't mind lashing out on anyone to prove they have the best console. I find that other console owners sometimes have to prove themselves to Sony fanboys because they never stop.

Around the Network

On some websites yes, but in general I think it's the other way around.

I always see XBOX 360 fanboys getting their heads together, even on this website. XBOX 360 fanboys are usually the one to set off the powder keg too.

For me it has always been a mixture of these:

Sony fans and MS fans: "Motion controls suck, I don't want them."
Sony and MS fans: "Our motion controls are awesome. So much better than the Wii."

Sony and MS fans: "LOL at Nintendo and their motion games aimed at kids and old people"
MS fans: "Can't wait for Sesame Street and Kinectimals 2"
Sony fans: "Can't wait until Sports Champions 2 releases! Better have Online Play!"

Sony fans: "I hate XBox"
MS fans: "I hate Sony"
Nintendo fans: "Sony sucks, they copy us"

Sony fans: "Our console is the best, we have the best games!"
Microsoft fans: "Our console is the best, our hardcore games sell better and multplats look nicer"
Nintendo fans: "Our console is the best, just look at the sales"

Microsoft fans: "Sony plays catch up with LIVE, they will never be as good without crossgame chat"
Sony fans: "Microsoft copied the Eye-Toy, they never make their own stuff"
Nintendo fans: "Pshhh, both companies copy us"

I could add more but it is just an endless cycle of finding something to bitch about and then when you can't bitch about it anymore you just grasp at anything you can find so you can continue bitching and moaning.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

WiseOwl said:
Half of Sony fans hate everyone that is not one too. Cause in their mind there is no competition, and they don't mind lashing out on anyone to prove they have the best console. I find that other console owners sometimes have to prove themselves to Sony fanboys because they never stop.

That is a trademark of fanboys, period.  They have NO tolerance of competition, or only maybe passing if it makes their console of choice better.  Look into other areas with fanboys, like comics, computers (Mac and Linux fanboys), politics and sports, and you see this.  You can also get into religion, and you will see the same.  It isn't just Sony fanboys who do this, but all of them, irregardless of the platform.  I use fanboys here.  You can have fans of a console who do accept others who like other platforms, they just prefer a certain brand.

We need peace.

xS7SxSNIPER said:
We need peace.

Says the person that made this unnecessary thread, this is just flamebait.