By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - do sony fans hate the xbox more so than other console fans hate the competition??

xS7SxSNIPER said:

i'm hope it is, i heard that, the game is going to be cross with the pc is it true?

Please people, eleminate the fucking pyramids!

Around the Network
Torillian said:
xS7SxSNIPER said:

yup my flaming was on at times = D but just to even it out

lol, you expect people to believe that you flame the PS3 on youtube not because you're a 360 fan and PS3 hater but in order to try and even it out?  Trying to even out youtube with more flaming is like trying to piss into the wind to stop it.  You accomplish nothing and now noone wants to hang out with you because you're covered in urine.

I hate to lock a thread that's spawned a reasonable discussion even if it was made with bad intention, so I'll switch up the title to make it less flamebaity.

if you don't believe its ok, its your opinion.

o_O.Q said:
xS7SxSNIPER said:
o_O.Q said:
xS7SxSNIPER said:
Jay520 said:

o_O.Q said:

-[quotes]-

LOL, exposed indeed

Seriously though, although this dampens his reputation greatly (not that he had one to being with), I don't think we completely write off what he says just yet though. We should judge the guy based on what he does on this site as opposed to what he does when he's not here.

I'm not trying to defend the guy. I actually don't like him so far. I'm just saying before everyone writes the guy off, give him a chance to prove if he'll be an actual troll or not. For all we know, he could mature and become a valuable member on the site, it's not likely but he deserces a chance to prove himself. I've met plenty of former-trolls here, hell, I was one of them. I myself have trolled a few n4g and youtube articles/videos in the past, and I don't think it would be fair for VGC to label me as a troll if I've been fairly reasonable on the site.

I will say this though, this thread is complete bullshit. I already suspected that this thread was just flame bait. It's quite ironic actually. Acting like he's confused as to why ps3 fans are such trolls, when he's quite an aggressive one himself. It turns out he wasn't actually curious to anyone's answers, he just wanted to rile people up.

Anyways, I have the answer to your quetion xs7sxsniper: THEY BASH THE XBOX BECAUSE YOU DO THE SAME THE PS3.

The thread should be locked IMO. It was already flamebait, but now we have proof that the guy is no better than the trolls he's referring to

It'll be interesting to see his defense...
... maybe it's a different xs7sxsniper, LOL!

My bashing started not to long ago, why lie i do bash here in there sometimes when it's needed not because i want to but just because  at times i find it unfair to bash the 360 so much, look at attack of the fanboys or N4G as a example there's no one defending the 360 so why not bash a little?i never said that i don't flame did i?

... google allows people to filter searches by date sniper... why continue with the bs?

Thats why check the date please, to me thats not a long time is it to you?

example 7 months ago on a mag video : "it floped LOL" theres plenty more where that came from but i'm not bothering to post more

cmon sniper just admit it you love the 360 and hate the ps3 and can't see why everyone else isn't the same... personally i could care less thats your opinion but don't try to bullshit people

but i told you i quit flaming can you understand that? i use to flame not anymore, why can't you understand????

Ajescent said:
Perhaps maybe it's where you go that creates your perception, personally I mostly see kicks at the ps3 on this site, about 3 culprits come to mind with regards to aiming unnecessary kicks at the ps3.

Actually there seem to be quite a few on this site dude. DirtyP, Selnor (haven't seen much of him lately though), Slowmo, Seece (he's slowed down on it though), Jay520, and Rolstoppable just to name a few. In the end though who cares, just log on KZ3 and lets go kill people lol.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

i personally prefer PS3 over 360 because it has a wider, better variety of exclusives. But I also got a 360 because I like a few of their exclusives as well. But what I don't understand is why some want the sales to beat the other's so bad. It's not like you're making money off of it. They're still selling enough to make a profit and pushing the medium to new heights in one way or another. Besides, if there wasn't another competing system, we the gamers would suffer. So at the end of the day, you're either hopping on Gears or Uncharted, and enjoying the medium in some way or another. Oh or hopping on the Wii playing......*thinking of last game bought for Wii*....Donkey Kong Country Returns? Everyone should really feel sorry for the neglected Wii owners, myself included!

Systems I Own: PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, 3DS, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, PS1, PS2, Dreamcast, Genesis/Sega CD, Atari 2600, Atari Jaguar, Game Boy, GB Advance, Game Gear, Intellivision, PC, Xbox, Sega Saturn, Virtual Boy

Around the Network
demonfox13 said:
Ajescent said:
Perhaps maybe it's where you go that creates your perception, personally I mostly see kicks at the ps3 on this site, about 3 culprits come to mind with regards to aiming unnecessary kicks at the ps3.

Actually there seem to be quite a few on this site dude. DirtyP, Selnor (haven't seen much of him lately though), Slowmo, Seece (he's slowed down on it though), Jay520, and Rolstoppable just to name a few. In the end though who cares, just log on KZ3 and lets go kill people lol.

Do you have killzone 3? if you do, do you want to play?

J-Baum said:
i personally prefer PS3 over 360 because it has a wider, better variety of exclusives. But I also got a 360 because I like a few of their exclusives as well. But what I don't understand is why some want the sales to beat the other's so bad. It's not like you're making money off of it. They're still selling enough to make a profit and pushing the medium to new heights in one way or another. Besides, if there wasn't another competing system, we the gamers would suffer. So at the end of the day, you're either hopping on Gears or Uncharted, and enjoying the medium in some way or another. Oh or hopping on the Wii playing......*thinking of last game bought for Wii*....Donkey Kong Country Returns? Everyone should really feel sorry for the neglected Wii owners, myself included!

wow i played with you before on gears i think.

xS7SxSNIPER said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Lol funny gears brought me six years of entertainment i played nothing but gears until the player count started to drop = ( i also got Alan wake,Halo 3,Halo reach,Pgr 3,Shadowrun,Left for dead 2,Metro 2033 and a couple of arcade games.My main reason to got the ps3 was because of killzone 2 and the blu ray = )

i would not have played GEARS for 6 yrs. i would have lost interest 2 yr's after its release.

wht ultimately wht drove me away from KZ2 was glitching. i spent 2 yr's on and off and 2 slightly different accounts playing KZ2.

a teleporting glitch kept me away for a month and then  a wall shooting glitch (shooting through walls) kept me away permanently.

i'm still playing GEARS2 (almost 2 yrs) on the lose ends account(not the actualy spelling of the name) i'm still on let for dead some wht and i won't go into the others.

xS7SxSNIPER said:
o_O.Q said:
xS7SxSNIPER said:
o_O.Q said:
xS7SxSNIPER said:
Jay520 said:

o_O.Q said:

-[quotes]-

LOL, exposed indeed

Seriously though, although this dampens his reputation greatly (not that he had one to being with), I don't think we completely write off what he says just yet though. We should judge the guy based on what he does on this site as opposed to what he does when he's not here.

I'm not trying to defend the guy. I actually don't like him so far. I'm just saying before everyone writes the guy off, give him a chance to prove if he'll be an actual troll or not. For all we know, he could mature and become a valuable member on the site, it's not likely but he deserces a chance to prove himself. I've met plenty of former-trolls here, hell, I was one of them. I myself have trolled a few n4g and youtube articles/videos in the past, and I don't think it would be fair for VGC to label me as a troll if I've been fairly reasonable on the site.

I will say this though, this thread is complete bullshit. I already suspected that this thread was just flame bait. It's quite ironic actually. Acting like he's confused as to why ps3 fans are such trolls, when he's quite an aggressive one himself. It turns out he wasn't actually curious to anyone's answers, he just wanted to rile people up.

Anyways, I have the answer to your quetion xs7sxsniper: THEY BASH THE XBOX BECAUSE YOU DO THE SAME THE PS3.

The thread should be locked IMO. It was already flamebait, but now we have proof that the guy is no better than the trolls he's referring to

It'll be interesting to see his defense...
... maybe it's a different xs7sxsniper, LOL!

My bashing started not to long ago, why lie i do bash here in there sometimes when it's needed not because i want to but just because  at times i find it unfair to bash the 360 so much, look at attack of the fanboys or N4G as a example there's no one defending the 360 so why not bash a little?i never said that i don't flame did i?

... google allows people to filter searches by date sniper... why continue with the bs?

Thats why check the date please, to me thats not a long time is it to you?

example 7 months ago on a mag video : "it floped LOL" theres plenty more where that came from but i'm not bothering to post more

cmon sniper just admit it you love the 360 and hate the ps3 and can't see why everyone else isn't the same... personally i could care less thats your opinion but don't try to bullshit people

but i told you i quit flaming can you understand that? i use to flame not anymore, why can't you understand????

i got it worst i bought my ps3 3 days ago and the inside cought fire reason unknow."

lol you remember posting that?

xS7SxSNIPER said:
demonfox13 said:
Ajescent said:

Do you have killzone 3? if you do, do you want to play?

Oh most definitely dude, you can find me under Onikenshi. I was debating what to play lol, but you've made it easier for me.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.