By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 best year? 6th year? FINAL UPDATE

Can 360 have its peak year in its 6th year?

Yep, easily. 246 34.84%

Nope, not a chance. 209 29.60%

Close, and it will just do it. 132 18.70%

Close, but it will just miss. 119 16.86%

Total:706
kowenicki said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
Wow... Kinect is a game changer after all.

isn't there some thread that is probably 2 years old saying that all consoles have peaked?

It was last year i think...   think it was me too! lol.  Reverse psychology.  I always had faith in the 360 really...

I didn't mean you hehe. Also, You weren't alone:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=108718

Thank god for google

Around the Network
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
kowenicki said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
Wow... Kinect is a game changer after all.

isn't there some thread that is probably 2 years old saying that all consoles have peaked?

It was last year i think...   think it was me too! lol.  Reverse psychology.  I always had faith in the 360 really...

I didn't mean you hehe. Also, You weren't alone:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=108718

Thank god for google

Yet more hilarious Source stuff, you really would think he'd learn from his past mistakes.

You know that the 360 is overtracked? :)
I'm only joking. Never expected that it would be possible but MS did a brilliant job in the US.

What kind of numbers did the 360 pull year by year? Can you give us a breakdown of all six years?

SW-5120-1900-6153

Final numbers?

Around the Network

I never would have thought the 360 would have trumped 2010's but here we are today. I don't know how you knew, but congratz.

Well done

You may not have beaten the Ps3 but im sure as heck that MS did everything they can! Good Job!

Yay!!!

It's done it, impressive. And the thing is, I'm sure that if it has a price cut next year it could do it yet again, in it's 7th year.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

755k, very impressive. I wonder if MS will announce they plan 2012 to be their biggest year yet?

Nice year for X360. Expect 2012 will be another peak year for it!!