By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 best year? 6th year? FINAL UPDATE

Can 360 have its peak year in its 6th year?

Yep, easily. 246 34.84%

Nope, not a chance. 209 29.60%

Close, and it will just do it. 132 18.70%

Close, but it will just miss. 119 16.86%

Total:706
BHR-3 said:
i dont believe VGC will adjust 360 down in US any more, are past NPDvsVGC for all 3 consoles arent always the same or near the same and by what posters are saying on these forums 360 will probably go slightly up else where

when i said slightly i didnt indented it to mean ( ha ha its not going to be up) b/c my post earlier in this thread has me agreeing with the title, i just didnt know a choice of wording could get poster to be defensive

Have they usually kept it more than 400K in the past?  It just seems like a pretty big discrepancy to me.  I could understand ~100K-150K, but 430K?  Oh well, if that's what they decide to keep it at, so be it.

@enrageorange

Oh, ok.  Didn't know that.  So I guess it's not as far off as I had originally thought.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
BHR-3 said:
both sony and MS had 2.5M in the channels at one point and over 2M multiple times

you've changed your tune... no wonder your predcitions are so "good", you predict every possible scenario and then only refer back the ones you like.

It's funny, he was vowing that 360 will do 3.5m+ in NPD before the numbers came in.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

you have to be open minded aswell, even though i believe the 66M is actually sold not only b/c thats what they said but b/c every global sales MS have released that ive check they matched up with VGC sold numbers for the timeframe. even though thats my believe unlike with Dec. NPD there is some data that can disprove this (past shipment gaps between vgc and shipments not only for MS but all 3), that at the very least should be brought to the table

Play Me