By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 best year? 6th year? FINAL UPDATE

Can 360 have its peak year in its 6th year?

Yep, easily. 246 34.84%

Nope, not a chance. 209 29.60%

Close, and it will just do it. 132 18.70%

Close, but it will just miss. 119 16.86%

Total:706

The 360 continues to defy the critics.

And i'm thoroughly enjoying both my XBLA and retial games during the final stages of this year.

Saints 3, Sonic Generations, Gears 3 & Halo: CEA on the retial front.

And Guardian Heores, Daytona USA & the sublime Sonic CD on the arcade front.

I'm sure 2012 will be another immensly successful year for the 360.......... bring it on.

Around the Network

1.3/1.4 next week, 500/600k week after, should be a new peak year by 700k - 1 mill

Conegamer said:
Also- it won't sell above 1mil without a price cut this year. Wii might, and the PS3 has a shot, but the 360 just won't have the power this year.

*waits for Seece to laugh at my post ;) *

*laughs*

Oh god the posts in this thread are comedy gold, majority saying it won't do it even with a price cut, when it hasn't even had one and it's gonna end up close to 1 mill ahead.

i say yep cause it's plausible.

It looks like it will easily achieve it! Well played,Microsoft!

Around the Network

Next holiday will be interesting, it has potential to be up again if MS play their cards right.

kowenicki said:
Seece said:
Next holiday will be interesting, it has potential to be up again if MS play their cards right.

this thread gets very few posts now.... noticed that?  

Didn't someone proclaim there was more chance of hitler coming back from the dead than this happening .. or was that one of my predictions that came true ... can't remember.

Conegamers is the most hilarious, but then we know he doesn't have a clue when it comes to sales overall bless

Really impressive, can anyone make the same thread for the PS3? I want to see how it is doing in its 5th year.

Congrat MS!!!