By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Confused white guy attacks government building in Norway with massive bomb and shoot up a youth camp - at least 87 dead.

As many as 30 people might have been killed at Utöya...I really hope that's not true.
The reports from the eye witnesses are horrifying. I'm glad that they got the guy, and unlike many others I don't want him killed. I don't believe in the death penalty no matter what, and a guy who can gun down people like that must have a completely broken psych so the death penalty would only be merciful.
If he's a jihadist maggot he probably wants death so he can have all those virgins or whatever it is his sick faith promises those that murder.

Around the Network

Awful news...
My condolences to all those affected one way or the other! Don`t let hate bring you down, ever!

Damned jihadists, don't they have better things to do?

Player1x3 said:
leatherhat said:
Lostplanet22 said:
leatherhat said:
masterb8tr said:

but prison in norway are like living in a hotel. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1277158/Halden-Prison-Inside-Norways-posh-new-jail.html

This is a joke right? This is where a bunch of terrorists are gonna be living?

I wanted to comment on this but one of the comments on that article did the job:

This treatment is symptomatic to the way the naive Norwegian treat criminal offenders. It's not thir fault, its someone elses ("society")

A sentiment that lives in the majority of Eu countries.   You are not born as an murderer/criminal you are created into one thx to society..

Thats just a sentiment of liberal culture all over the western world. Its not you fault, you were driven to it because of (poverty, discrimination, the white man, capitalism, religion). Its a joke.

This is true and it pisses me off tremendously

Thus, you would take comfort from the protection your goa'uld (corporate fascist oligarch) masters deem to provide. 

A jackboot crushing the throat of everyone who isn't one of them. (YOU!)

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

NinjaguyDan said:
Player1x3 said:
leatherhat said:
Lostplanet22 said:
leatherhat said:
masterb8tr said:

but prison in norway are like living in a hotel. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1277158/Halden-Prison-Inside-Norways-posh-new-jail.html

This is a joke right? This is where a bunch of terrorists are gonna be living?

I wanted to comment on this but one of the comments on that article did the job:

This treatment is symptomatic to the way the naive Norwegian treat criminal offenders. It's not thir fault, its someone elses ("society")

A sentiment that lives in the majority of Eu countries.   You are not born as an murderer/criminal you are created into one thx to society..

Thats just a sentiment of liberal culture all over the western world. Its not you fault, you were driven to it because of (poverty, discrimination, the white man, capitalism, religion). Its a joke.

This is true and it pisses me off tremendously

Thus, you would take comfort from the protection your goa'uld (corporate fascist oligarch) masters deem to provide. 

A jackboot crushing the throat of everyone who isn't one of them. (YOU!)

There's a difference between fascism and putting murderers up in 4 star hotels 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

Turns out that these acts were carried out by a Norwegian, an ethnic one at that. Belongs to the extreme Right Wing in Oslo and has Nazi connections. Incredible that someone can do something like this to their own brothers and sisters, your very own neighbors.

The death toll reached 17, 7 killed in the city when the bomb went off and another 10 shot and killed at Utøya or drowned as they were escaping the shooter.

I'm still speechless, was supposed to work today at a night club but they chose to close the doors at 23:00 in sympathy with the victims and loved ones. This is not a night for parties, the owner said. I could not agree more. Good night everyone!

I see I'm that Mummelmann posted a proper update to this thing. Strangely, I'm not surprised. There are a certain amount of people in Norway believing that our country is somehow being "ruined" and that "something" must be "done". These people are far more dangerous than the limited amount of radical islamists who live here.

Also: Halden is prison for nice-behaviour-prisoners. Not all Norwegian prisons look like that.

Well, there's a twist. And he acted alone, they think?

Anyway, I'd like to humbly apologize to jihadists. I only thought you did it because you threatened to do it, took credit for doing it, and do things like this on a regular basis. Sorryz.

Jesus christ, they adjusted the death toll, probably found more dead in the sea...

At least 80 people confirmed dead at Utøya. This is so sad I can't believe this has happened at all. My utmost and sincere condolences go out to my fellow countrymen who lost their loved ones today.

Jesus. That's horrible.