By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Confused white guy attacks government building in Norway with massive bomb and shoot up a youth camp - at least 87 dead.

leatherhat said:
masterb8tr said:

but prison in norway are like living in a hotel. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1277158/Halden-Prison-Inside-Norways-posh-new-jail.html

This is a joke right? This is where a bunch of terrorists are gonna be living?

I wanted to comment on this but one of the comments on that article did the job:

This treatment is symptomatic to the way the naive Norwegian treat criminal offenders. It's not thir fault, its someone elses ("society")

A sentiment that lives in the majority of Eu countries.   You are not born as an murderer/criminal you are created into one thx to society..

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
leatherhat said:
masterb8tr said:

but prison in norway are like living in a hotel. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1277158/Halden-Prison-Inside-Norways-posh-new-jail.html

I wanted to comment on this but one of the comments on that article did the job:

This treatment is symptomatic to the way the naive Norwegian treat criminal offenders. It's not thir fault, its someone elses ("society")

A sentiment that lives in the majority of Eu countries.   You are not born as an murderer/criminal you are created into one thx to society..

Thats just a sentiment of liberal culture all over the western world. Its not you fault, you were driven to it because of (poverty, discrimination, the white man, capitalism, religion). Its a joke.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

I heard the blast, thought it was thunder. Then my mother told me there had been an explosion, The thing is i am not surprised. Norway has made it too easy for criminals to come here, and it has been bothering me for a long time that it's easier for criminal foreigners to stay than those who are not criminal

masterb8tr said:

This is actually good news: some Norwegian of goodwill could show initiative and kill Krekar and some of his thugs and get almost a holiday in return.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

It's all over the news over here. It's quite shocking, and the shootings at the youth camp is just...I don't know what to say.

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
Lostplanet22 said:
leatherhat said:
masterb8tr said:

Thats just a sentiment of liberal culture all over the western world. Its not you fault, you were driven to it because of (poverty, discrimination, the white man, capitalism, religion). Its a joke.

then it is not so surprising that Norway treats his criminals as victims.

I'm as shocked as others regarding it being Norway. From a jihadist perspective, you'd figure it would be rather low on the priorities list

But then i suppose attacking where you're least expected is the most effective as "terror," since it has the greater psychological impact

My sympathies to the people of Norway

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

leatherhat said:
Mummelmann said:

This is just earth shattering to us, no one could have imagined anything like this happening in the potato nation that is Norway. Surreal describes the whole situation best in my mind.

Vetteman94; the penalties for any type of crime in Norway are pitiful. The shooter will be locked up for 5-6 years and then get released on probation. Child murderers get out after less than a decade and armed robbers get anything from six months to a couple of years. Detention in elementary schools hurt more...

Maybe this will bring about a crackdown in Norway

That's the plan, no doubt.  Norway is anathema to the fascist oligarchs.

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

leatherhat said:
Lostplanet22 said:
leatherhat said:
masterb8tr said:

This is true and it pisses me off tremendously

eye witness claims 20-30 people killed in the shooting episode