By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Confused white guy attacks government building in Norway with massive bomb and shoot up a youth camp - at least 87 dead.

MrBubbles said:
BBC saying there was an arrest made at the youth camp.

Well that some good news then,  is there capital punishment in Norway?  If so this guy should get it for firing on a youth camp

Around the Network

This is just earth shattering to us, no one could have imagined anything like this happening in the potato nation that is Norway. Surreal describes the whole situation best in my mind.

Vetteman94; the penalties for any type of crime in Norway are pitiful. The shooter will be locked up for 5-6 years and then get released on probation. Child murderers get out after less than a decade and armed robbers get anything from six months to a couple of years. Detention in elementary schools hurt more...

Vetteman94 said:
MrBubbles said:
BBC saying there was an arrest made at the youth camp.

Well that some good news then,  is there capital punishment in Norway?  If so this guy should get it for firing on a youth camp

belarus and latvia are the only countries in europe that officially have the death penalty

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Mummelmann said:

This is just earth shattering to us, no one could have imagined anything like this happening in the potato nation that is Norway. Surreal describes the whole situation best in my mind.

Vetteman94; the penalties for any type of crime in Norway are pitiful. The shooter will be locked up for 5-6 years and then get released on probation. Child murderers get out after less than a decade and armed robbers get anything from six months to a couple of years. Detention in elementary schools hurt more...

Well thats a little dissappointing to hear.  

Mummelmann said:

Maybe this will bring about a crackdown in Norway

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

In theory they can be kept in jail for the rest of their life if they are deemed a threat to society.

but prison in norway are like living in a hotel. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1277158/Halden-Prison-Inside-Norways-posh-new-jail.html

masterb8tr said:

but prison in norway are like living in a hotel. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1277158/Halden-Prison-Inside-Norways-posh-new-jail.html

This is a joke right? This is where a bunch of terrorists are gonna be living?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

sadly i am not joking:(

Obviously, an event like this could have been prevented had Norway increased screening of native born 12 year old girls along with their grandparents.