By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List your Top 5 most played games EVER!

1. World of Warcraft
2. Everquest
3. Neverwinter Nights
4. Super Mario 3
5. Oblivion

Around the Network

Warcraft 3
World of Warcraft
League of Legends
Final Fantasy X
The Sims? (I guess) Uncharted 2

I adding this games after watching my GBA...

Pokemon Blue: 757h
Advance wars 2: 605h
Pokemon Gold: 520h
MH3: 450h
FF tactics advance: 390h

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Supreme Commander. I played and played and played... until they broke it with patches. and the community completely died.

Final Fantasy VIII. I beat 10 times... And all the sidequests 2-3 times.

Pokemon Yellow. I Got all 150 pokemon.

Mario 64 I played over and over and over. I don't remember how much though.

Probably Final Fantasy X I beat this 5 times.

5. Mount and Blade: Warband
Too many elements to mention, it's a really brilliant game hampered only by its budget.

4. Quake 3
The immortal classic, still the highest skill-ceiling FPS ever made.

3. F-Zero X
May not have been the best looking F-Zero, but they sacrificed a lot in terms of graphics for 60 FPS, blazing speed, 30 unique vehicles, and damn near perfect racing physics. Classic example of game play over graphics.

2. Super Mario World
The secrets were what made this one so much fun. For some reason they haven't repeated the idea of the whole world being connected like they did with SMW. People ask how Galaxy could ever be topped, SMW holds the secret: don't segregate the worlds (make it all one giant fluid one), and give tons of secrets for going back and forth.

1. Operation Flashpoint
Yeah ARMA may have topped this one, but for 2001 a giant open world FPS with tons of vehicles was revolutionary. To date, nothing has topped the sheer sense of mind blowing awesome this game provided for its time. Top it off with an incredible mod community and you have a game that lasted years. Again, graphics weren't the best, but a lot of sacrifices were made so you could snipe at 1000+ meters (provided you know how to properly range your scope). Cruel, unforgiving, and amazing in every way.

Around the Network

Not in order:

1. Pokemon red (I've played this around 10 times)
2. GT3
3. DK 64 (I'm replaying this now :P)
4. Red Alert 2 (Urie's Revenge included)
5. SSBB

I didnt include any Fifa's or PES but probably Fifa 2009 or 2010 are my most played. Super Mario World gets a special mention as well

1. Pokemon Blue/Red - Probably about 800 hours spread across about 11 playthroughs
2. Pokemon Crystal - Probably about 600 hours spread across about 8 playthroughs
3. Mario Kart DS - Probably about 400 hours
4. Monster Hunter 3 - According to Nintendo channel 267 hours
5. Super Smash Bros Brawl - According to Nintendo channel 214 hours

I'm surprised all 5 of mine are on Nintendo platforms...

Super Mario World

Golden Eye (N64, of course)

Mario Kart 64

Sim City 4

Perfect Dark

cAPSLOCK said:
5. Mount and Blade: Warband
Too many elements to mention, it's a really brilliant game hampered only by its budget.

4. Quake 3
The immortal classic, still the highest skill-ceiling FPS ever made.

3. F-Zero X
May not have been the best looking F-Zero, but they sacrificed a lot in terms of graphics for 60 FPS, blazing speed, 30 unique vehicles, and damn near perfect racing physics. Classic example of game play over graphics.

2. Super Mario World
The secrets were what made this one so much fun. For some reason they haven't repeated the idea of the whole world being connected like they did with SMW. People ask how Galaxy could ever be topped, SMW holds the secret: don't segregate the worlds (make it all one giant fluid one), and give tons of secrets for going back and forth.

1. Operation Flashpoint
Yeah ARMA may have topped this one, but for 2001 a giant open world FPS with tons of vehicles was revolutionary. To date, nothing has topped the sheer sense of mind blowing awesome this game provided for its time. Top it off with an incredible mod community and you have a game that lasted years. Again, graphics weren't the best, but a lot of sacrifices were made so you could snipe at 1000+ meters (provided you know how to properly range your scope). Cruel, unforgiving, and amazing in every way.

Thats the number 1 reason why it's the best 2D platformer ever. There was always something to discover, either secret keys or hidden goals leading to hidden new levels.

1.Call of Duty 4
2.Batman:Arkham Asylum
3.DMC 3:Dante's Awakening
4.Uncharted 2
5.Batman Begins (yeah...)