By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List your Top 5 most played games EVER!

1. Ultima Online
2. Super Smash Bros Brawl
3. Dota
4. Counter Strike
5. Dokapon Kingdom

Around the Network

I can't list exactly my top 5, but I 100%ed Gran Turismo 3. I still have the saved game in my Memory Card! It's a pity there's no time counter in GT3, because I'm sure it took me 500+ hours... I played for at least a year before I finished it (don't remember exactly).

I also know I have spent countless hours on FIFA games.

SimCity x. I have spent to many hours on SimCity games. Also Warcraft 2 and 3.

If you only count games with a story, then possibly FFX (100h). But Yakuza 4 is surely gonna take the crown.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

1. World of Warcraft
2. Counter-Strike 1.6 + Source
3. Warcraft 3
4. Starcraft 1
5. Smash Melee

Counter Strike Source
bad company 1/2
colin mcrae 1/2
GTA III / vice city and GTA IV (also play the others but not as much)
PES games with friends

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Well, i'm surpirsed no one has mentioned this..

TETRIS!!! I have to say something more about it? hours and hours and hours of my life

SUPER MARIO KART

SUPER MARIO WORLD

STREET FIGHTER II

BALDUR'S GATE II SHADOWS OF AMN

Around the Network

1. GT5 Prologue
2. GT5
3. Uncharted 2
4. Final Fantasy 7
5. GT4

if it wasnt for gt5, i would have gotten xbox.

i have 3 ps3s for three screen set up for gt5.

CGI-Quality said:
1. Gears of War (Xbox 360)

2. Goldeneye 007 (N64)

3. Street Fighter II (SNES)

4. Super Smash Bros Melee (Gamecube)

5. Mario Kart 64 (N64)

1. Goldeneye 007 (N64)

2. Super Smash Bros (N64)

3. Conkers bad Furday(N64) reloaded was pur unapologetic crap

4. Killer instinct Gold (N64)

5. GTA san andreas (Xbox)

6. Valkyria chronicles (PS3)

7. Def Jam Fight for NewYork (Xbox-PS2)

8. Brute Force (Xbox)

Mario Kart N64 was a pain in the ass for me

I think asking a top 5 is a small list for me but anyway:

1-Mario Kart 64 - No timer so I don't know how many hours a we played but I'm optimist it could have been above 1000 hours .

2-Final Fantasy X - Least time: 255 hours, that what it showed when I maxed out all of 6(7?) characters. I did more than one playthrought so it's possible the number is about 400 hours, even more.

3-Resident Evil Outbreak - Over 250 hours. That's what I remember last time I played it 5 or 6 years ago. I only played it offline, didn't know how to play online at the time.

4-Resident Evil Outbreak File#2 - Over 200 hours. That's what I remember last time I played it 5 years ago. Also offline only.

5-Hybrid Heaven 64 - From what I remember I played the game 5 times. Two in normal, a second one in hard mode and 2 times in ultimade mode. I spent like about 80 hours in normal mode the first time but never level up to the max level. Can't remember time in hard mode. Ultimate mode above 100 hours, but never managed to max out the character because that ass when I was 11/12 and my dad sold the game. I tried again years later in 2007/08 when I got the game again online, I played on normal mode but don't know the time but after that, I played on Ultimate mode again but eventually gave up after the 80 or 90 hours mark.

Sorry for bad English.

01. World of Warcraft (PC)
02. Anstoss 3 (PC) A football manager made in Germany. Still better than any of the EA managers IMO
03. The Settlers 2 (PC)
04. Diablo 2 (PC)
05. Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix 2 (PC) used to play it with a Thrustmaster Formula T1 racing wheel. Never since have I loved a racing game like this. The car handing was perfect and for it's time it looked beyond stunning.

Final fantasy X 140
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 110
Final fantasy XII 100
Final Fantasy XIII 96
and the fifth am pretty sure is another final fantasy game.