By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List your Top 5 most played games EVER!

hmmm this will be hard but for sure all are over 200hrs easily

1. Final Fantasy XI - easily the longest for sure since I remember playing this since it was beta on ps2.
2. Probably Civilization II - I've continued to play this game to this day and going through the entire cycle takes a long time and who knows how many countless times I've played it
3. StarCraft - logged a lot of hours playing on battle net back in college and still revisit the single player campaign to this day
4. Probably Auto Modellista - me and my brother would play online a lot up until their tournament of champions when hacks into the game became evident. A lot of time was spent on the single player as well to unlock cars and items.
5. Could be Baseball Mogul 96? I know I played this baseball simulator a lot and still play it to this day even, now that I think about it I am missing a lot of my old pc games but it could also be Pokemon Red/Blue I know for sure all the pokemon games logged over 100hrs but both red and blue contained all 151 pokemon leveled to lvl 100 the hard way so these could actually surpass mogul.

Final Fantasy VII, Xenogears, and Mario Kart 64 probably earn honorable mention

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Around the Network

Tough call, there are multiple games that I've clocked in 100+ hours in. My guess would be:

1. Gears + Gears 2

2. Pokemon Games

3. Minecraft

4. Mario Kart 64

5. Geometry Wars 2 (mostly trying to get my Deadline score up)

in no order

sims
uncharted 2 its MP 30 days play time in it
gta SA
gta3
nascar 95

Play Me

1. Pokemon Red (500 Hours+)
2. SSBM (400 Hours)
3. Halo 3 (300 Hours)
4. Animal Crossing (300 Hours)
5. Tales of Vesperia (300 Hours)

Former something....

1) Heroes of Might and Magic 3
2) Pokemon Red
3) Evil Islands
4) Tompa 2! (I spent so many hours and never beat it, or did I?)
5) LOTR:BFME 2

Actually I might be wrong, since I've played all Heroes games and they take forever to beat, but I just mentioned the one I've spent the most time on, since my list should have been Heroes 3, Heroes 4, Heroes 5, exansions....

Around the Network

1. Smash Bros (Melee>Brawl>Original in order of game time in years)
2. Pokemon (Beat Ruby and Gold and Crystal, about 100 hours each)
3. Zelda: Twilight Princess (beaten twice, 60-something hours then 40-something hours)
4. Probably Golden Sun 2. Never beat it, restarted file up to 4 times now due 2 unfortunate circumstances
5. I don't know. Between Metal Gear Acid (40 hours) and Mario Galaxy (I don't know hopw many hours, just that I did get all 120 stars)
Numbers 4 and 5 on my list would become Dragonball Z and Mario Kart respectively if I counted every DBZ or Mario Kart as the exact same game and my top 3 would all be Smash Bros if I counted each of them seperately. I've probably played almost 200 hours of Zelda by the time I add the 3 I've beaten (2 of them were beaten twice) to those in my backlog.
Finally, the Prince of Persia series would be the games I've put the most time into out of the list of games I never got to beat.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

1. Ragnarok Online
2. Sonic Adventure 1 and 2
3. Pokemon
4. Counter Strike 1.6
5. Tony Hawk 1~4
6. Crash Bandicoot
7. Super Mario World or Street Fighter 2
8. FFXIII -> Adamantoise farming.

1. World of Warcraft
2. Final Fantasy VII
3. Gothic
4. Gothic 2
5. Secret of Mana / Breath of Fire III (not sure)

5.Mass Effect

4.Fallout 3

3.Dragon Age Origins

2.Pokemon Gold

1.Mass Effect 2

All the GTA games,except for the last one. The only games I've bought 2-3 times.