By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo First-Party 'Vastly Superior' to Microsoft, Sony

This proves that even someone like Pachter (sometimes) use logic. (Talking about sales)

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

WoW! I can't believe Patcher is saying something that makes sense!

Anyway, of course Nintendo games are "Vastly Superior" and the reason are sales...

Can you imagine how many Wii would be sold without 3rd party games? Almost the same amount that were already sold, since the console did not have many decent 3rd party games.

Can you imagine how many PS360 would be sold without 3rd party games? Or better can you imagine how many PS360 would be sold without only GTA and CoD games?

Nintendo can win a generation and earn a lot of money even without 3rd party support, while Sony and MS can't that's why Nintendo games are so important.

Of course there are a lot people don't like Nintendo games, but most of the market like (at least the games released this gen) and no one can't deny.

adsl said:

Anyway, of course Nintendo games are "Vastly Superior" and the reason are sales...

Can you imagine how many Wii would be sold without 3rd party games? Almost the same amount that were already sold, since the console did not have many decent 3rd party games.

Can you imagine how many PS360 would be sold without 3rd party games? Or better can you imagine how many PS360 would be sold without only GTA and CoD games?

Nintendo can win a generation and earn a lot of money even without 3rd party support, while Sony and MS can't that's why Nintendo games are so important.

Of course there are a lot people don't like Nintendo games, but most of the market like (at least the games released this gen) and no one can't deny.

Oh! I'm sending my Hylian Shield to you! I hope it's enough to protect you...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
adsl said:

Don't wory... Sometimes it't hard to people understad that one (or a few) oppions doesn't matter, only the market can say what is relevant or not.  This why I usually don't post my opinon, most of the time I only translate sales to sentes.

For example, I don't thinks Nintendo games are "Vastly" superior, for me they are "only" superior, but it doesn't matter because it's just my opinion and it doesn't reflect sales numbers.

This shouldn't actually be too much of a surprise from Pachter, but it is

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

it's all about taste 

Bullshit statements are always true all the time when it's, like, just my opinion man.

Wand of Gamelon is the best Zelda ever, with BY FAR the best story and gameplay in video game history.  

NAO WUT?

Not picking on you personally or anything but this general argument comes up a lot and does nothing but devolves any argument. We all have our tastes but I think it comes down in the end to separating our tastes from the discussion at hand.

Edited to reflect that. I'm not going after you, just this general avenue of argument. 

adsl said:
Pavolink said:
adsl said:

Don't wory... Sometimes it't hard to people understad that one (or a few) oppions doesn't matter, only the market can say what is relevant or not.  This why I usually don't post my opinon, most of the time I only translate sales to sentes.

For example, I don't thinks Nintendo games are "Vastly" superior, for me they are "only" superior, but it doesn't matter because it's just my opinion and it doesn't reflect sales numbers.

Nintendo fan 1st commandment:

"If all other argument fail play the sales card"

But as we all know MacDonald is best restaraunt in the world - just look at the number of burgers they sale ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:

But as we all know MacDonald is best restaraunt in the world - just look at the number of burgers they sale ;)

You're out dated. Subway already beat McDonald's.

Even Patcher couldn't get this wrong... and he didn't.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

This is the side of Pachter we don't see often :P.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d