By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *Best Nintendo Franchise Elimination Game*

+Pikmin
-Kirby

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Around the Network

+ Pikmin
- Pokemon

+Metroid
-Pokemon

+ Pokemon

- Kirby

+ Zelda

- Pokemon ( I do like it though)

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:
theARTIST0017 said:
Zlejedi said:
Nintendogamer said:
Zlejedi said:
+ Zelda
- Wii

Thought you hated anything Nintendo dude.

OT:   +Zelda

- animal crossing

Nah just because I belive that the only current gen feature on Nintendo hardware is it's price and that Iwata is greedy bastard it doesn't mean i can't admit Zelda, Metroid and Fire Emblem are worth playing ;)

Price is not a feature on Nintendo's hardware. And what exactly do you mean by this statement?

He means that they sell last gen hardware at current gen prices.

I'm sorry but what exactly do you mean by this statement? You guys need to start getting bold and stop speaking in riddles. I'm not saying that this is your opinion on Nintendo's hardware, you could be speaking for Zledeji.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

+ Metroid

- Zelda

+ Zelda
- Kirby

+ Pokemon
- Kirby

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

+ Kirby
- Pikmin (although I like Pikmin :) )