By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 vs. Xbox 360: Do you still care?

Do you still care about the 7th gen console war?

Yes! Never forget!! 50 31.25%

No. It's over. 49 30.63%

My favorite console won!! 26 16.25%

I still can't believe we had sex...... 35 21.88%

Total:160

My care cup runneth over...with emptiness.

Around the Network

No i never cared i always defended all three as equal.

I only cared a little for the overall home console winner of the generation. Not for the battle for 2nd place.

RolStoppable said:
Yes, I still care, because many others also still care. As long as you can still easily troll people in any sort of 360 vs. PS3 thread, I am not going to stop doing just that.     ;)

I don't give a f about PS3. Xbox 360 rules!

It is just my rant. Move along.

Around the Network

meh ps3 gives me great exclusives with good variety so I like ps3 more..sales is just an interesting topic to keep in touch on the side but never the focus..never was never will be

and for the record ps3 and xbox360 > wii imo despite having lesser sales...

HD FANS UNITE! lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

My favourite console eventually won. Yes, the PC. Still can't believe the three usurpers declined so quickly giving back the power to the true king!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I care.. I still care... even if for you it was meaningless sex.. for me.. it was making love..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

My favorite console won!!

Really?? Eyetoy did everything kinect did? Anyway i could care less about the stupid console wars, its not like we get money from MS or Sony for arguing.