By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 vs. Xbox 360: Do you still care?

Do you still care about the 7th gen console war?

Yes! Never forget!! 50 31.25%

No. It's over. 49 30.63%

My favorite console won!! 26 16.25%

I still can't believe we had sex...... 35 21.88%

Total:160

I never cared TOO much, though at the beginning I was hoping PS3 would win by some margin, because it was the brand I was attached to. When I saw early on that Wii was gonna win I accepted it naturally, but I still thought PS3 would handily beat 360 (in mainland Europe it was a given after all). Then again I saw that it may never happen and again just accepted it.

I never started arguments about this on the internet or elsewhere, I cared but not so much as to argue. Now, I care even less, and I see the Xbox's qualities, even though I wouldn't buy one (not into shooters or WRPGs, so the list of exclusives is so attractive to me). I have to admit MS has done a great job and Sony a mediocre one (terrible at the beginning of the gen).

However, I still love my PS3 above any other console and I'm happy when it succeeds.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

i never cared i just hated the conflict, and thats wht pushed me in the beginning to Sony only other then the support that was legendary from last gen and even though third party had less to do with it in the 7th gen no one can claim that Sony did wht most could not believe.

Sony pulled a Nintendo and supported there own console and was succeeful.

So PS3 won't make it to 50m they said?

even so if you forget that its all about the games at the end of the day then u've wasted your time argeuing about nothing.

I was cheering for the PS3 to " win " but I have stopped caring for quite some time now.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Post office - 'All the people saying "It won't happen till after it no longer matters" got incredibly annoying after a while'

Yeah but it's true!

I did SOOO much between 2008-2010. Now I find myself not caring very much; 360 & PS3 are essentially tied now as multi-plats typically sell similarily. I am happy with my exclusives and whether the pS3 passes the 360 in the next 2 years doesn't change anything really.

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Around the Network

It's kinda over. Wii won but never got 50% marketshare. 360 slightly edges out the PS3 and dominates in 3rd party software sales. PS3 goes down as the most successful 3rd place system and 600$ launch system.

4 ≈ One

Honestly, I'm usually against Sony period, despite buying their systems eventually, but by now its pretty much over. Yes, the PS3 should eventually pass the 360 worldwide but considering how long it will have taken to do so, it wouldn't be a real win for Sony.

Nope moved on to 3DS Vs Vita and soon PS4 Vs 720 Vs U.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

PS3 vs 360 is over and has been for awhile... This site is SONY vs NINTENDO on all fronts.

The console war was over for me when I finally owned all three. Now I'm anticipating the next generation to see what it will have to offer.