By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 vs. Xbox 360: Do you still care?

Do you still care about the 7th gen console war?

Yes! Never forget!! 50 31.25%

No. It's over. 49 30.63%

My favorite console won!! 26 16.25%

I still can't believe we had sex...... 35 21.88%

Total:160
postofficebuddy said:
I won't be crying to the heavens or cheering the victory when PS3 passes 360 but I'll be satisfied knowing that it happened before the next generation started like most people thought it would. All the people saying "It won't happen till after it no longer matters" got incredibly annoying after a while. Do people consider SNES the loser of the 16-bit era?

LOL, don't stir too much the sour grapes, lest they turn into crow pie!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

I hear no fat lady singing?

Those that say the Wii won are mistaken it could never win it was never in the battle, Nintendo fans found it annoying but that was the plain truth of it. The war was PS3 v 360 it was a HD war. The Wii had the sales but it was never actually in the battle, it is almost the same as people piping up with handheld console numbers like that matters...

It is almost difficult now to remember what started the war, maybe England had a treaty with Poland but whatever it was it is not the war I do not want to end it is this generation. I am happy for the PS3 and 360 officiados to bang on about the merits of each console so long as it continues to serve up for a few more years.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
static360 said:
Really?? Eyetoy did everything kinect did? Anyway i could care less about the stupid console wars, its not like we get money from MS or Sony for arguing.

eyetoy does only some of the things Kinect does but im glad this didn't go further then that cause tech is a headache and i'd be here trying to read and understand every quote just to be informed but i've had enough of that for one gen. 

the portion in bold is likely the post post made in this thread so far.

no the library is similar that i never saw the point in comparing the 2, the exclusives are not that cool IMHO

I stopped caring a while ago, I now own both consoles... and still, my new PC is getting much more use than those 2 together.

That's right, just one "d"

In b4 "it's addict"
-----------------------------------------------
Add me:

Around the Network

I've got to say i couldn't careless day 1 and i still feel the same the games i wanted to play were on PS3 and so as long as Sony didn't go the way of the Dreamcast then it means nothing to me i'm not an investor

A small part of me still cared when I didn't own a 360. I didn't have any proper experience with the 360, and the PS3 had been a bit of an underdog (albeit a successful one), that I felt deserved more recognition. So I would cheer. In some tiny corner of my brain, I cheered for the PS3.

Now I own a 360, so I'm basically "Well fuck that" (and I did. I'll never forget that night d21lewis), and I choose the 360 over the PS3 whenever the PS3 doesn't hold some distinct advantage. As a system, the 360 is just so much more adjusted to my tastes.

And so I stopped cheering.

Not really. I used to be a Sony fanboy but I have both consoles now so it really doesn't matter. It took a while, but I finally realized blind loyalty to one company is retarded. Sony has done a great job with new IP's this gen but they really dropped the ball on a few things (poor online compared to 360, massive delays early on, slow loading times, long updates, etc.)

Next gen I'm gonna wait a while and see which console looks the best and buy that, whether it's PS4 or the next Xbox.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
static360 said:
Really?? Eyetoy did everything kinect did? Anyway i could care less about the stupid console wars, its not like we get money from MS or Sony for arguing.

... the post post....

the post post?

why do u said ps3 excusive dont sell???? GT5 outsell every 360 exclusive except halo