By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pasta strainer now official religious headwear

Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
What an obssesive depressed asshole

and who are you to question his faith?

Dont play stupid, you know very well what his ''faith'' is.

going by your insulting and the picture in your sig, I can say that I know your "faith" is of a kid who was born of an immaculate birth, which somehow justified him being GOD (although Dionysus, Mithra, Ghengis Khan, Osiris, etc had virgin births, but they aren't considered God), and after some stories of his childhood, everyone forgot for 30 years, then he came back, turned one loaf of bread into many, turned water into wine, walked on water, healed the sick and the blind (supposedly has this power, why not heal sickness and blindness from the human condition instead of doing parlor tricks on a few people?), then he sacrificed himself to himself (he was God after all) in order to appease himself by washing away the sin he created so that we, as people, wouldn't have to suffer an eternal damnation that he created because some rib woman got tricked by a talking snake into eating a magical fruit from a magical tree that gave us the knowledge of right and wrong (that's bad, how?) that he (God) did not want us to eat from, but for some reason placed it right smack in the middle of the garden when he, being all powerful, could've just placed it in some random spot in the universe 5 gajillion light years away or not have created the tree at all.

But the kicker is that he is all knowing, so he knew beforehand that the rib woman would get tricked by the talking snake, but he got mad anyway and banished his creations from eternal happiness. And the other kicker is that with his all powerfulness, he couldn't find some other loophole that would get rid of sin other than killing himself.

Am I close?

Around the Network
luvtospooge said:
The hate towards religion is flat-out ridiculous here...

OT: Whatever makes him happy. If he truly believes in his religion and thinks that wearing a pasta strainer is a way to express his faith, then so be it. If however, he is doing so just to mock religion, then he's an obnoxious depressive asshole.

No he's not.

He's just trying to show how daft this religion thing is.

It's as daft as him wearing a pasta strainer on his head.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

BMaker11 said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
What an obssesive depressed asshole

and who are you to question his faith?

Dont play stupid, you know very well what his ''faith'' is.

going by your insulting and the picture in your sig, I can say that I know your "faith" is of a kid who was born of an immaculate birth, which somehow justified him being GOD (although Dionysus, Mithra, Ghengis Khan, Osiris, etc had virgin births, but they aren't considered God), and after some stories of his childhood, everyone forgot for 30 years, then he came back, turned one loaf of bread into many, turned water into wine, walked on water, healed the sick and the blind (supposedly has this power, why not heal sickness and blindness from the human condition instead of doing parlor tricks on a few people?), then he sacrificed himself to himself (he was God after all) in order to appease himself by washing away the sin he created so that we, as people, wouldn't have to suffer an eternal damnation that he created because some rib woman got tricked by a talking snake into eating a magical fruit from a magical tree that gave us the knowledge of right and wrong (that's bad, how?) that he (God) did not want us to eat from, but for some reason placed it right smack in the middle of the garden when he, being all powerful, could've just placed it in some random spot in the universe 5 gajillion light years away or not have created the tree at all.

But the kicker is that he is all knowing, so he knew beforehand that the rib woman would get tricked by the talking snake, but he got mad anyway and banished his creations from eternal happiness. And the other kicker is that with his all powerfulness, he couldn't find some other loophole that would get rid of sin other than killing himself.

Am I close?

Oh there is alot of win right here

Closing because people can't follow simple directions.