Forums - General Discussion - Pasta strainer now official religious headwear

Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
What an obssesive depressed asshole

and who are you to question his faith?

Dont play stupid, you know very well what his ''faith'' is.

obvioulsly something that justifies insults? 

Something that is based on mockery and provocation to be more accurate, but insults are right too

you do realize with spewing hate you just discredit your own faith instead of his

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Player1x3 said:
ASStronaut said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:

Yes, his "Faith" is just as stupid as yours or anyone elses.

"Faith"? pffff shit.

You view on the faith is the hard yellow rotten disease spreading fly-attracting huuuge piece of elephant shit, actually

What?

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:

Something that is based on mockery and provocation to be more accurate, but insults are right too

you do realize with spewing hate you just discredit your own faith instead of his

What hate? Im just stating facts

Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:

obsessive depressed asshole? that is your fact? does your church condone this kind of behaviour towards others? then maybe it is based on mockery and provocation? that would explain some things.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

ASStronaut said:
Player1x3 said:
ASStronaut said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:

"Faith"? pffff shit.

You view on the faith is the hard yellow rotten disease spreading fly-attracting huuuge piece of elephant shit, actually

What?

I said that your view or opinnion on faith is hard yellow rotten disease spreading fly-attracting huuuge piece of elephant shit, because, you know, if  you can be disrespectful, so can I   

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:

obsessive depressed asshole? that is your fact? does your church condone this kind of behaviour towards others? then maybe it is based on mockery and provocation? that would explain some things.

I dont follow any church, and if these guy is willing to go trough all this just to show he is proud of his mockery than he really is depressed and sad. And an asshole as well !

Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:

I dont follow any church, and if these guy is willing to go trough all this just to show he is proud of his mockery than he really is depressed and sad. And an asshole as well !

if you don't follow a church, then why do you even care?

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:

I dont, I justs stated my opinnion

Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:

I dont, I justs stated my opinnion

then don't refer to it as facts

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Player1x3 said:
ASStronaut said:
Player1x3 said:
ASStronaut said:
Player1x3 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Player1x3 said:

"Faith"? pffff shit.

What?

I said that your view or opinnion on faith is hard yellow rotten disease spreading fly-attracting huuuge piece of elephant shit, because, you know, if  you can be disrespectful, so can I   

You can say what you want. The difference is I'm not bothered what you say.

Let me put it this way, I agree with you that my beliefs are shit, no problem.

Now can you agree with me that your beliefs are shit?

Simply put, I'm FREE to agree with anything while you are not.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode