By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just got me a Nintendo 64 (woot!), recommend me some games.

homer said:
I hope you get caught and they stick you under the jail for your blatant illegal activity!
On a totally unrelated note, if I reported you to the mods, would they ban you for admitting to piracy, or is that not against the ToS?

Grow up.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network
homer said:
I hope you get caught and they stick you under the jail for your blatant illegal activity!
On a totally unrelated note, if I reported you to the mods, would they ban you for admitting to piracy, or is that not against the ToS?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4139522

thetonestarr said:
homer said:

Grow up.

Gain morals.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
thetonestarr said:
homer said:

Grow up.

Gain morals.

I never said I wasn't against piracy. Except I'm not going to go around trying to get someone banned from a website because I don't like what they do and they admit they do it. Is his piracy hurting you? Is it making your experience on this site drastically worse because he admits to doing so? Again, grow up. He's not doing anything to make things worse for you.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Paper Mario is a game that doesn't face any aging problems in my opinion.

F-Zero X aged like hell, but it can still be fun.

Starfox 64 is still magnificent.

The list is obvious, really, there's not much diversity in the n64's awesome games.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Aside from the obvious legal issues, most N64 emulators aren't very reliable just so you know, especially if you're trying to play games released later in the system's life that utilized the expansion pack. Plus, they are all meant to be played with an N64 controller... most PC game pads or even the 360 controller for Windows just don't cut it.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Um, isn't that illegal? Why would you take such a risk to play games that are outdated and nearly irrelevant? The best of the classic 64 games have been remade in some way, shape, or form. /Fail.

Ogre Battle 64. One of the greatest games ever made IMO

Forsaken

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

spurgeonryan said:
I freakin loved that controller! I wish they would bring it back for VC games on the Wii U! Classic controller or something like that. My friend found the fzero (not 64DD version) cheat code that gave you everything so I never got around to beating it. That stole my will to play it other than racing each other. Thank God I did not wait to get G.E 64 till the end or he would have ruined that as well with the button codes. Where are some codes for G.E wii!!!!

You can still technically buy an N64 to GC adapter and use one on the Wii for VC and other stuff.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club