By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just got me a Nintendo 64 (woot!), recommend me some games.

Hmm, not sure how you found that, but I can never seem to find an N64 emulator that works properly, or any 3D console for that matter. The 8 bit/16 bit stuff usually works like a charm though, and those consoles tend to have superior games anyways.

But anyway here's what I'd reccomend:

Mario 64
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Mario Party
Jet Force Jemini
Banjo Kazooie
Wave Race
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Donkey Kong 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Mario Tennis
NFL Blitz 2000
Pilot Wings 64

Basically check almost anything by Rare and you can't go wrong, they were freakin money on that console.

Around the Network

This user's post has not been removed.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

WWF No Mercy
Conkers Bad Fur Day
Zelda Majora's Mask
Turok 1-2
doom 64
quake 64
wave race
killer instinct
007 Golden eye

gumby_trucker said:
This user's post has not been removed.

this user quote has not been removed

Metallicube said:

Hmm, not sure how you found that, but I can never seem to find an N64 emulator that works properly, or any 3D console for that matter. The 8 bit/16 bit stuff usually works like a charm though, and those consoles tend to have superior games anyways.

But anyway here's what I'd reccomend:

Mario 64
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Mario Party
Jet Force Jemini
Banjo Kazooie
Wave Race
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Donkey Kong 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Mario Tennis
NFL Blitz 2000
Pilot Wings 64

Basically check almost anything by Rare and you can't go wrong, they were freakin money on that console.

Fo N64, use project 64. For PS1, epsxe is pretty much perfect (Pete's plugins for OGL make it quite a looker, too).

PCSX2 for PS2 is nice, but quite demanding (you WILL have a hard time with it with anything below a Pentium Dual Core or an Athlon II x2/Athlon 64x2)

There is also a decent emu for Saturn, but for the life of me, I can't remember what's it called...

Around the Network

Project64 has worked perfectly for me for probably the past eight years or so. If it doesn't work for you, you're either doing something wrong or it's your PC.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie, Mario Kart, Star Fox 64, Perfect Dark

The 7th worst selling console of all time is worth illegally downloading an emulator to play (and rip off game developers hard work) ??? Really?? Homer is being a little excessive in his examples (most likely on purpose), although he is spot on with what he is saying. If you think other wise, you clearly need to reevaluate your own morals and mindset. And do some dimwit who asked this question, yes if you see someone who runs a red light and is driving erratically (they obviously are, they ran a red light), yes you should call the police and report them. Further more, if your light is green to go, and you almost hit them due to their wrong doing, I would immediately write down their license plate number and call 911 and report it immediately. Any adult would do the same. Any mother would do the same. Any father would do the same. And any police officer would advise you to do the same as well. How immoral some human beings have become is sickening. I know here in the USA we have finally started to eradicate ourselves from the red state, right wing, rednecks who truly have no place in this world.