By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just got me a Nintendo 64 (woot!), recommend me some games.

i would say
Wave Race
Turok
Perfect Dark
Golden Eye
Conkers bad Fur day
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time and Majoras Mask

Around the Network

perfect dark
conker bad fur day
Ogre Battle
Gauntlet Legends

PPPPPPPAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MMMMMMAAAAAARRRRRIIIIIIIIOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and Donkey Kong 64, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Mario Party 2, and Majora's Mask.

Man I wish i had never sold my 64. Best console ever. Now for the games.......

Mario 64
Mario kart 64
Goldeneye
Turok dinosaur hunter
Blast corps (I really recomend this)
Pilotwings 64
Both zelda games (OOT and MM)
Wave race
Starfox
1080 snowboarding
Yoshis story
Star wars shadow of the empire
Star wars rogue squadron
Mario golf
Jet force gemini

Just writing this list brings a tear to my eye.......

I've been playing with Dualshock on my pc as well.

I'd recommend Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day

I thought Mario 64 was terrible with it's archaic "get a star, restart the level" system
Goldeneye plays terrible as well. Shooting isnt smooth at all.

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
I've been playing with Dualshock on my pc as well.

I'd recommend Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day

I thought Mario 64 was terrible with it's archaic "get a star, restart the level" system
Goldeneye plays terrible as well. Shooting isnt smooth at all.

One of the things I've never liked about that SM64 and its sequels, is that you're never given an option to continue playing in the level when you collect a star...

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

I borrowed an N64 last week from a friend.. then i burnt his adapter 10 min in playing DK64... Anyways i'd mostly recomment Majora's Mask as that's a game i would die to play. Maybe Banjo Kazooie too!

Edit: How can you use the PS3 controller? I'd really love to do that! cuz the keyboard is a real downer in controlling donkey kong

Come on man, The console will cost you no more than £10, and then you have another console to your collection

Pokemon stadium, for family/friends fun

Golden eye

It's like you're from the future! You can play games I'm waiting to buy for the 3DS, right now!!

Anyway, get Starfox, Donkey Kong 64, Wave Race, and Majora's Mask. Of course, I doubt you'll actually spend a lot of time with any of the old school games you get. We've been moving forward for so long, it's hard to look back. Enjoy the trip down memory lane (and next time, just lie and say you actually got an N64. You wanted a list, not a lesson in morality, right?)

thetonestarr said:
homer said:
thetonestarr said:
homer said:
I hope you get caught and they stick you under the jail for your blatant illegal activity!
On a totally unrelated note, if I reported you to the mods, would they ban you for admitting to piracy, or is that not against the ToS?

Grow up.

Gain morals.

I never said I wasn't against piracy. Except I'm not going to go around trying to get someone banned from a website because I don't like what they do and they admit they do it. Is his piracy hurting you? Is it making your experience on this site drastically worse because he admits to doing so? Again, grow up. He's not doing anything to make things worse for you

To be honest, that is a piss poor excuse. "Is his piracy hurting you?" No its not, but it is wrong morally and legally. Its nice to see people who are so eager to turn a blind eye to injustice when it does not affect you. I wish there were less people who believed like you.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius