By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Dark Knight Rises teaser poster!

can't wait.

Around the Network

Why does that poster look like an inception sequel

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

I'm in love with this Batman. Best adaptation ever imo.

xinstantnoodlez said:
Why does that poster look like an inception sequel

It does have an Inception feeling to it,but this is just a teaser poster,not the real TDKR poster.

The moment it came out, I changed everything from my comp wallpaper to my iPod wallpapers and avatars for Twitter and here :D

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

Attack Of The Clones is meh but Revenge Of The Sith's 2005 summer domination will always remain the best summer I ever have! Star Wars will return to dominance in 2019 as has been prophecized!

Batman (89) will always be one of my favorite movies. The great music, the costumes, the distinct atmosphere, the action, the batmobile, the dialogue, the Joker (Jack has so much fun in this) were all done so well and felt like what a Superhero movie should be...neither of Nolan's Batmans could top this which was disappointing for me (a Nolan fanboy).

More important than the movies themself though is food!!! And Burton's Batman brought turkey into my life, I think batman forever was advetised so heavily stores had turkey nuggets with batman on the packaging which is why we got it to eat.

I'm curious, what is your favorite Nolan movie?

OT: Looks great. I heard the teaser trailer has been leaked.

Mordred11 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Cool, I hope this will finally be the batman movie to my fav one (the first Batman movie Burton made)

It's ironic how you like the SW prequels more than the originals,but you prefer the original Batman instead of the newer (and obviously better,lol) movies.

Or you just have bad taste in movies? Come on, if anybody even thinks that TDK was anything above mediocre has to have bad taste in movies. Tim Burtons vision was waaay better IMO, so Im on the same page as darth. TDK was an overhyped, but admitadly entertaining movie... but there are plenty of those nowdays, they are just not the masterpieces people think they are

Dont get me wrong, I will see this movie, but I dont have huge expectations for it. And Heath Ledger... he was OK, BUT A F****NG Oscar for that performance? This just prooves my point AGAIN that the Oscar comitee is all about the hype

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
Mordred11 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Cool, I hope this will finally be the batman movie to my fav one (the first Batman movie Burton made)

It's ironic how you like the SW prequels more than the originals,but you prefer the original Batman instead of the newer (and obviously better,lol) movies.

Or you just have bad taste in movies? Come on, if anybody even thinks that TDK was anything above mediocre has to have bad taste in movies. Tim Burtons vision was waaay better IMO, so Im on the same page as darth. TDK was an overhyped, but admitadly entertaining movie... but there are plenty of those nowdays, they are just not the masterpieces people think they are

Dont get me wrong, I will see this movie, but I dont have huge expectations for it. And Heath Ledger... he was OK, BUT A F****NG Oscar for that performance? This just prooves my point AGAIN that the Oscar comitee is all about the hype

You can't judge someone's taste in movies based on just 1 movie he/she liked...And it's a matter of opinion regarding the fact that TDK was mediocre...In my opinion,it is the best batman movie ever,followed closely by Begins.If you think those movies sucked,then you're in the minority,the reviews and user scores speak for themselves.And you shouldn't try to compare comic-book movies to ones such as Black Swan,True Grit,Inception,The Departed,etc. to judge their quality...Compare them to other comic-book adaptations,such as Iron Man,Green Lantern,Thor,Hulk,Superman,etc.,and you will see that Nolan's movies truly do justice to the comic-book genre.

THAT is why TDK got nominated and won it's respective oscars.

EDIT: Oh si vad ca esti roman!Ce coincidenta ca tocmai noi doi sa intram in conflict

Mirson said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Attack Of The Clones is meh but Revenge Of The Sith's 2005 summer domination will always remain the best summer I ever have! Star Wars will return to dominance in 2019 as has been prophecized!

Batman (89) will always be one of my favorite movies. The great music, the costumes, the distinct atmosphere, the action, the batmobile, the dialogue, the Joker (Jack has so much fun in this) were all done so well and felt like what a Superhero movie should be...neither of Nolan's Batmans could top this which was disappointing for me (a Nolan fanboy).

More important than the movies themself though is food!!! And Burton's Batman brought turkey into my life, I think batman forever was advetised so heavily stores had turkey nuggets with batman on the packaging which is why we got it to eat.

I'm curious, what is your favorite Nolan movie?

OT: Looks great. I heard the teaser trailer has been leaked.

The Prestige

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

The first dark knight was good though the name doesn't make sense. It sounds like a prequel. Anyway can't wait to hear more about it

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.