By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why do we exist,GOD or BIG BANG theory?

Who created everything?

GOD 184 41.82%

BIG BANG 251 57.05%

Total:435

Earlier I used to have a very narrow thinking like most people do but since last December when I awakened because of there shit going in my life,I started thinking and questioning alot of things.

In this I read alot of world history,noticed trends and and the reason how the world is today was because of our past.

Now I came across this topic of existence,this is not the first time I have thought about it.I used to think of it earlier but just as everybody does as an interesting subject but then just leaving it.

Now I do believe in Science that every happens because of a reason and that every action has a future consequence.And I was also started believing earlier that I was an Athiest.

But then I question if BIG BANG happened,what made it happened.Scientist say it was because of Nitrogen and Hydrogen colliding.But where did they come from?

then the second theory,if GOD created the universe then who created GOD?

and by the scientific theory that once all humans die,they just do not exist but that contradicts science.As nothing just stop's existing,it goes in another world.

Now I am starting to believe that Religion is actually stronger and think it is a form of old advanced science and modern science reasoning is based upon looking at everything as simple objects and religion knows what life id about better.

I think today's science is more about rediscovering as in once today's world doesn't exist as in knowledge,for example we all get destroyed by nuke war the next generation of children will know nothing what we know today and will again start learning the world from basics

but religion knew that this cycle will keep happening over the ages but their knowledge of life is bigger just that modern world doesn't understand it as it never existed when religion gained its knowledge

Around the Network

Why "who" and not "what"?

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Can't it be both? My theory is that some higher power that we cannot comprehend, brought into motion the big bang theory. And the rest is history :P

why does it have to be one or the other? why can't i believe God blew up?

god farted which created the universe hence this is why he doesn't give a shit about us

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

It's obviously not a god, but who cares what caused our existence? Would it change anything?

God is time,and time has created it all.

I find videogame forums aren't the best place to ponder deep questions and expect to get quality answers.  What you get is the opinions of people dressed up with reasons that sound the nicest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te7oKZPYpJk

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Metallicube said:

Can't it be both? My theory is that some higher power that we cannot comprehend, brought into motion the big bang theory. And the rest is history :P

that would be the concept of GOD,i agree here

but people who talk BIG BANG theory don't think GOD exist