By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: the NEW director of the Uncharted Movie Will Be.........

-Newcloud- said:
@M.U.G.E.N

I didnt see it but I heard it was good.

yep very good movie..this guy was behind that as well. So I think this is a good move from Sony

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I'll be annoyed if they use an Atlantis plot for this movie.

Joss Whedon would be the perfect director for a uncharted movie

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Just let Nolan North be Nathan Drake, obviously some of the characters would need to be cast by other people.

now they should get : nathan fillion to be nathan drake, he is the only one i want and he even wants the damn part. i am not a fan of this new director, but if he can convince the studio to get nathan fillion to be drake, then i will praise his actions for a good while too come.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
brendude13 said:
Good.

I think Uncharted would translate very well into an action movie, the game itself has the right blend of humour, mystery and action.

I don't think the movie should follow the story of the game completely, it just seems cheesy and awkward when they do that, they need to mix it up a little bit.

Also...I hope the let Nathan Fillion play Nathan Drake, he is perfect for the part.

tbh I personally hope it's NOT Fillion. to me he is just too old to be Drake

but this man for example would be perfect

I don't know really, Fillion looks just like him, the resemblance is uncanny.

I don't think he is too old either, just look at the Uncharted 3 trailers, it looks like drake is hitting his 40's, I have always thought of Drake as more of a "middle aged" guy.

Sorry, I'm not that familiar with actors, who's the guy in the picture?

Limitless was pretty much the shit so he may do good.

Pefect writers for the films.....who ever makes the stories for the game
Perfect actor for Drake......The guy who voices him in the game, as he is an actor

Awesome! The Illusionist is a really good movie... although i don't know how he would direct an action movie.

I don't care who does the directing just as the movie will kick ass.