By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii Has The Best Exclusives

forest-spirit said:
I don't get why people get so worked up because of stuff like this. It's not like the world will implode because one person thinks the Wii has the best exclusives.

I always find it a bit funny when people back this stuff up with metacritic though, just to try and make something entirely subjective look objective. A console having 50 games with a mc of 90+ sounds amazing but it doesn't mean anything if the majority of those gamers belongs to genres that you dislike. You get the bragging rights but if that's all you care about, it's time to hand over the gamercard...

You are right although I laugh at these threads, and it should have been titled "my favorite exclusives on Wii" or something along those lines. For the PS3 I enjoyed Demon's Souls, Uncharted series, Resistance Series, Ratchet and Clank series, InFamous series, Killzone Series, LBP series, Flower, Dead Nation, GoW, 3DDGH, Yakuza series, Wipeout HD/Fury, MGS4, Motorstorm, Super Stardust HD, Modnation Racers,  etc, all games spanning various genres so even you a Wii owner is sure to find something in that quick list I made that you will like or love as well as many others. Meanwhile I can pick out 1 or 2 games I like outta the whole Wii exclusive library such as Muramasa and.....ummm....I guess twilight princess but that is also a GC game....

Honorable mention should go to PSP with Crisis Core, GoW COO and Ghost of Sparta, KZ: Liberation, God Eater Burst (I hold it way above MH tbh, I guess it's the style), 3rd Bday, Resistance Retribution, MGS PeaceWalker, Rengoku 2, etc. (none of the games are ports that I mention btw).

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

Around the Network

While I would agree that the wii has the best exclusives this generation it is still a console I would never get. My very precious gamecube has superior versions of almost every single notable console exclusive on the wii. IMO the gamecube has much better exclusives than either the 360 or the ps3 as well. The ridiculous quality of the multiplatform games are what this generation will really be remembered for ten years from now, and the wii gets none of them which is why i prefer the 360/ps3.

Nice Joke Thread =D oh wai...

Lol.
PS3:
Killzone 2, 3
Modnation racers
Uncharted 1, 2
God of War 3
Infamous 1, 2
Gran Turismo 5
White Knight Chronicles 1, 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Demon's Souls
MAG
Ratchet & Clank: Tools, Crack in Time
Socom Confrontation, 4
Resistance 1, 2
Little Big Planet 1, 2
Yakuza 3, 4
Warhawk
The Sly Collection
3D Dot Game Heroes
Disgaea 3
Heavy Rain
Metal Gear Solid 4
God of War Collection
MLB the Show: 08, 09, 10, 11

Just to name a few. Then there are the hundreds of PS360 ones such as Mass Effect, Bioshock, etc that are not on Wii. Nice try

/thread

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

o_O.Q said:
RolStoppable said:
Sure, you could claim that the 360 and PS3 have better exclusives, but you would be wrong. Other than pure subjectivity you would have nothing to back it up.

its a fact that the ps3 and 360 have more high rated exclusives ( by that i mean above a score of 70 ) and thats excluding the multiplats

edit : look at the year so far ps3 titles :

killzone 3 ( 84 ), lbp 2 ( 92 ), infamous 2 ( 83 ), yakuza 4 ( 79 ), motorstorm 3 ( 77 ) etc the 360 hasn't really released much in the way of exclusives this year but later on theres gears 3, halo anniversary etc

then theres the fact that move support has enabled some of the best third party exclusives to be ported from wii to ps3 like no more heroes and house of the dead

A metascore over 70 is your criteria?!? That includes just about every game released that isn't completely broken.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
o_O.Q said:
RolStoppable said:
Sure, you could claim that the 360 and PS3 have better exclusives, but you would be wrong. Other than pure subjectivity you would have nothing to back it up.

its a fact that the ps3 and 360 have more high rated exclusives ( by that i mean above a score of 70 ) and thats excluding the multiplats

edit : look at the year so far ps3 titles :

killzone 3 ( 84 ), lbp 2 ( 92 ), infamous 2 ( 83 ), yakuza 4 ( 79 ), motorstorm 3 ( 77 ) etc the 360 hasn't really released much in the way of exclusives this year but later on theres gears 3, halo anniversary etc

then theres the fact that move support has enabled some of the best third party exclusives to be ported from wii to ps3 like no more heroes and house of the dead

A metascore over 70 is your criteria?!? That includes just about every game released that isn't completely broken.

even if i adjust the range to say above 80 or 90 the wii is still beat 

I completely disagree, but what ever really it's your opinion, my opinion is the ps3, love the uncharted series, ABSOLUTELY loved demon's souls (lol), MGS4 was damn great too, I can name quite a few more as well.

Nonetheless, I respect your opinion, besides you can't have everyone thinking the same way can you?

...And if I want something else besides just classic Nintendo franchises (Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc.)? Yeah, I thought so. Nothing wrong with Nintendo franchises, it's just that diversity never hurts - unlike lack of it.

ITT: people who disagree come up with lists of every single hyped-up exclusive for other systems as their own argument. *rolleyes.*

It may not be a very objective argument, but your responses are ridiculous.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I thought RolStoppable was trolling until I checked his games list xD.

I've been thinking that for months.