By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Fire Emblem thread! SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

Which is your favourite Fire Emblem game?

Fire Emblem 1 (Shadow Dragon) 15 11.19%

Fire Emblem Gaiden 0 0%

Fire Emblem (Mystery of the Emblem) 2 1.49%

Fire Emblem (Genealogy of Holy War) 3 2.24%

Fire Emblem (Thracia 776) 0 0%

Fire Emblem (Sword of Seals) 3 2.24%

Fire Emblem (Reignev No Ken) 16 11.94%

Fire Emblem (Sacred Stones) 25 18.66%

Fire Emblem (Path Of Radiance) 17 12.69%

Fire Emblem (Radiant Dawn) 50 37.31%

Total:131

Radiant Dawn? Sacred Stones ???
FE4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Radiant Dawn >>>> Sacred Stones.

Around the Network
saberchan said:
Radiant Dawn? Sacred Stones ???
FE4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Radiant Dawn >>>> Sacred Stones.

FE4 was one of the Japanese ones though, so far, far fewer people have played it. 

The two biggest are Radiant Dawn and Sacred Stones, and perhaps Shadow Dragon and Path Of Radiance after those. Hence those are the two most popular in the poll.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I am actually surprised about the love Radiant Dawn gets when it was so thrashed by reviewers.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

NintendoFanDj said:
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones MY VOTE!!! Fire Emblem is awesome. Looking forward to Marth, Ike, Lyn and the new main Character in the 3DS game.

Runner-Up: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance.

I really, really hope that they'll be a third game with Ike, Miciah, Laguz etc. in. I felt as though the storylines in those two games were the strongest, and the Laguz were awesome. Also, Ike is just an amazing protagonist, and the Black Knight and awesome antagonist.

I always felt there was more to that story. Let's hope Nintendo agrees.

Jumpin said:
I am actually surprised about the love Radiant Dawn gets when it was so thrashed by reviewers.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/fire-emblem-radiant-dawn (78)

Most reviewes said it was better than past FE games, but that it didn't evolve enough. And remember, it was released just after the Wii, so the lack of motion controls and its unfriendly nature dragged it down by reviewers new to the series. 

For FE fans, that didn't matter, and that reflects in the user reviews (8.9). Sacred Stones is still the highest, but the User review score increased massively in December. Can't imagine why.

Around the Network

best FE ever T_T.

Christ, Conegamer, sorry. I was reading my old Fire Emblem topic for the past several hours, didn't realize yours had been revived.

That

That's a weird coincidence.

saberchan said:

best FE ever T_T.

If it had kept being like the first generation, it would probably have been my second favourite Fire Emblem. The first generation - especially the last chapter - is completely and utterly brilliant. I didn't really care for the second generation at all. The characters were less interesting, the plot was far less interesting, and two of the chapters were a dreadful bore.

I'm loving Sacred Stones! It's so intense and perfect, and the gameplay is spot on and deep! Honestly, I thought the Fire Emblem games were too complainted, but after going through a few battles, it's second nature. The characters are true to themselves and the villians are new and original to my taste. All in all, this is a very good game. Glad I got it for free!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

saberchan said:

best FE ever T_T.

I know 4 is supposed to be the best, but Nintendo didn't release it in Europe, and I didn't even know they released it outside of Japan.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.