By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Fire Emblem thread! SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

Which is your favourite Fire Emblem game?

Fire Emblem 1 (Shadow Dragon) 15 11.19%

Fire Emblem Gaiden 0 0%

Fire Emblem (Mystery of the Emblem) 2 1.49%

Fire Emblem (Genealogy of Holy War) 3 2.24%

Fire Emblem (Thracia 776) 0 0%

Fire Emblem (Sword of Seals) 3 2.24%

Fire Emblem (Reignev No Ken) 16 11.94%

Fire Emblem (Sacred Stones) 25 18.66%

Fire Emblem (Path Of Radiance) 17 12.69%

Fire Emblem (Radiant Dawn) 50 37.31%

Total:131
saberchan said:

best FE ever T_T.

wow if that were me playing that game i would feel so trolled.

Around the Network

Super Smash Bros Brawl is my favourite Fire Emblem game

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

agree with everything you said, the series is highly under rated, but thats nintendos fault. Non the less, I've only played 2, the GC one and currently sacred stones from the ambassador program on 3ds. Amazing games, perfect blend as you said of all the elements and i"m so glad 3ds is getting one early in it's life span.

Khuutra said:

Christ, Conegamer, sorry. I was reading my old Fire Emblem topic for the past several hours, didn't realize yours had been revived.

That

That's a weird coincidence.

Really? That is weird. It wasn't deliberate, I was just playing some FE, and with all of the Fire Emblem stuff around as of late on the 3DS, now felt like the most obvious time to revive it :p Great minds think alike, I suppose.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

@everyone talking abot Sacred Stones being their first FE game- have you considered either Path Of Radiance or Radiant Dawn? Both can be found dirt cheap, and both are amazing. Good preparation for the new game!

Also, in SS, Ephraim's route> Erikia's Route. Just is.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.