By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever cried playing a video game. :)

darthdevidem01 said:

In movies it happens more, in Revenge Of The Sith...order 66, anakins the father isn't he dialogue part to padme and scene before the noooo which ruins.....those scened get me teary everytime.

yeah I cried too because of the bad acting in the prequels..

anyway the last time was Just Dance.. my gf kicked me in the balls when she was "dancing".. >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Ending of all these games:

Persona 4, Terranigma, Legend of Heroes - Crimson Tears, FF X, Suikoden II & III, Valkyria Chronicles

no

Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Metal Gear Solid 4
Metal Gear Solis Peace Walker
Zone of the Enders
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy VI
Fina Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2 (tears of happiness when I go The good and best endings) ^_^
ICO
Shadow of the Colossus

will add more later.

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

*SPOILER*

Yes I started crying tears of joy during HEAVY RAIN when Ethan Mars found his son in the warehouse and performed CPR on him. His son Shaun didn't do anything so I thought he was dead but then he coughed and woke up. PHEW! After that trial where he cut the finger off, I felt so horrible for the dad and wanted him to get his child back. Unfortunately his son died in my first playthrough but then I saved him next time.

Around the Network

Nope, never.

Not playing...

but I cried on Christmas morning when I saw that I received nothing that was on my list to Santa (only Video Games and I had none). I also cried of Joy when I got Secret of Mana (Christmass too)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Almost Cried: Metal Gear Solid 4, Heavy Rain, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

Cried: Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy X, Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 3, Kingdom Hearts

Torillian said:
MGS3 got me with the ending

Valkyria Chronicles got me with a gunshot sound

I think that's about it.

I came into this thread to post both things that you said.

Although I didn't cry at MGS, I was very close, I did let one or two tears go at Valkyria.