By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Transformers 3 Hype

Zlejedi said:
Allfreedom99 said:
Seeing it this weekend. Sounds to be better at least than the 2nd one. Thats all I ask for.

Would it be possible to make a worse movie than 2nd one ?

Still if people say it's as good as first one then sounds like it's crap ;)

Well theoretically it would be possible for them to make one worse than the second one if they make a movie where Optimus only transforms into a Barbie Power Wheels kids car, they replace Megan Fox/Rosie Huntington-Whiteley with Jocelyn Wildenstein, They take out the decepticons and replace them with sesame street characters, and for half the movie they make Shia Labeouf have Diarrhea. Then it would be officially worse than the second one.

Also, IMO the first one was very good. Not sure why you think it was crap.

Around the Network

I decided, I'm going to see it at 11:50am today. If it's decent, I'll have gotten my money's worth. If it's bad, I can use X-Men at 2:30pm to wash my eyes out.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Just saw it.....shitty fucking movie. The 2rd worst troligy in cienma.

1st is the underworld movies.

Hopelly they will reboot transforms and make a good one so people will stop praising these movies.

FUCK YOU MICHAEL BAY...yo can't make a good movie this decade can you.

Saw it this afternoon. For what it was, it was pretty enjoyable. But thankfully, I watched X-Men right after, which was THE SHIZNITE!!!!!!

cant wait may go this weekend with my friends.

Around the Network

I saw it in 3D. the 3D effect is so useless that you can watch the movie without the glasses, except for the scenes on the moon which TBH it was cool. Battle scenes are good but too long and the Story line sucked big time.

Its a decent movie. Not a good story, but has a lot of action.

movie was a masterpiece, but it could have been much better, if the 1 and a half hour wasn't a pointless and boring dialogue between stupid people with poor humour, i mean could have been much better if the dialogue (boring) part has been made faster and more interesting

my top of 2011:

1. X-Men: First Class (genius scanario, awesome visuals and no boring parts)
2. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
3. Pirates of the Carribean: Stranger Tides
4. Rio
5. Thor
6.Furious Five

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

adriane23 said:
Saw it this afternoon. For what it was, it was pretty enjoyable. But thankfully, I watched X-Men right after, which was THE SHIZNITE!!!!!!

I KNOW X-MEN FIRST CLASS WAS SOOOO AMAZING!!!

Best movie I've seen in years!

____

SAW TF3 today

Good start, good last half hour.

Thats all

5/10

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I still don't understand why the trasforms are side charcters in there own fucking movie.

darthdevidem01 said:
adriane23 said:

I KNOW X-MEN FIRST CLASS WAS SOOOO AMAZING!!!

Best movie I've seen in years!

____

SAW TF3 today

Good start, good last half hour.

Thats all

5/10

Hell yea, it gave me hope for a better Wolverine movie. I can't wait for the Blu Ray.