By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official UNCHARTED 3 MP Beta Impressions (LIVE NOW)

Tagged games:

Yes, it's fun, but what makes it different from all the other shooters?

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

Had a real fun time today with Ricoswuave :D we should have all VGC battle/party. or or even better, something like US VGC users vs EU Users battle :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Had a real fun time today with Ricoswuave :D we should have all VGC battle/party. or or even better, something like US VGC users vs EU Users battle :D

I approve of this post.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I know someone who is level 45 in the beta. He lives in Sweden..He has a K/D ratio of over 6.00 (which means he gets over 6 times more kills than deaths. His PSN is Xx-Raptor-A4-xX. He is one of the one of the best players if not the best player. He was in the top 10 plays of week 2 (Uncharted TV). There's another guy called InfectBR. He is also good.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

Ferrari_7861 said:
I know someone who is level 45 in the beta. He lives in Sweden..He has a K/D ratio of over 6.00 (which means he gets over 6 times more kills than deaths. His PSN is Xx-Raptor-A4-xX. He is one of the one of the best players if not the best player. He was in the top 10 plays of week 2 (Uncharted TV). There's another guy called InfectBR. He is also good.

where can you see the k/d ratio?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I don't know but he said he had a K/D ratio of 6.xx

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

so who else is loving the Yemen map?
it looks beautiful, complex structures, big map = awesome

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I need to go back to my city... my internet connection... not that crap won't let me play Uncharted.

ethomaz said:
I need to go back to my city... my internet connection... not that crap won't let me play Uncharted.

did you get a chance to see Yemen map?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
ethomaz said:

did you get a chance to see Yemen map?

The lag is terrible here... I couldn't even walk on the map .

Edit - I will return to my town tomorrow... then I will talk about the map