By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official UNCHARTED 3 MP Beta Impressions (LIVE NOW)

Tagged games:

Ultr said:
Ajescent said:
ethomaz said:

A new patch out yesterday...

Uncharted 3 Beta 1.02 Patch Notes

Available: July 5, 2011

Gameplay

• Disabled the accumulation of medals to stack Medal Kickback activations. Now, if your Medal Kickback is waiting to be activated, you cannot earn more medals that count towards your Medal Kickback counter until you have activated your current Medal Kickback. Players will still be awarded medals

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I liked uising this in Co-op because you don't always need to use your kickback when it's offered to you. What's the point of using team medic when everyone has full health?

... This doesnt mean you cannot choose when to activate, it only means you have to use it before you can begin to collect for the next kickback

That's my point, because I wait a long time to activate it, I lose out on a few earned medals and have to start from 0/6 instead of say..2-3/6

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
Ultr said:
Ajescent said:
ethomaz said:

Gameplay

• Disabled the accumulation of medals to stack Medal Kickback activations. Now, if your Medal Kickback is waiting to be activated, you cannot earn more medals that count towards your Medal Kickback counter until you have activated your current Medal Kickback. Players will still be awarded medals

I liked uising this in Co-op because you don't always need to use your kickback when it's offered to you. What's the point of using team medic when everyone has full health?

... This doesnt mean you cannot choose when to activate, it only means you have to use it before you can begin to collect for the next kickback

That's my point, because I wait a long time to activate it, I lose out on a few earned medals and have to start from 0/6 instead of say..2-3/6

but you do realise its totally unfair? :D

Ultr said:
Ajescent said:
Ultr said:
Ajescent said:
ethomaz said:

Gameplay

Not to me :D

Besides, I'd assume others had the same advantage.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Ajescent said:
Ultr said:
Ajescent said:
Ultr said:
Ajescent said:
ethomaz said:

Gameplay

Not to me :D

Besides, I'd assume others had the same advantage.

I agree, besides you still have to do the work in order to get those medalsto activate your kickback, and I use the RPG kickback; that's 14 medals right there.

ethomaz said:
@M.U.G.E.N

I spent most of my time in Team Objective and love it too .

haha we should party up sometime man

oh and that's one thing they should do..have an alert system when you get an invite from someone...

so yeah man invite me when you are online or something ;)

and I'm against the can't earn medals until you use the kickback aspect also... :S guess it might make things a bit more chaotic ..and cluster bomb for the win

oh and also does anyone know if we can 'unlock' creepy crawler?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta 1.03 patch was just released and will be rolling out across all regions participating in the Beta.

Available: July 6, 2011

Technical

* Fixed an issue that prevented some SCEE (European) region players from finding a match

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I spent a little time with the beta and like it,but I don't love it. I'm just so used to FPS multiplayer and that's my preference. I've always got uncharted for the single player experience,it that makes any sense.

I don't understand why people hate not being able to stack kickbacks. At least this way someone can't have like 2 or 3 RPGs and use them one after the other. And we were never suppose to be able to stack them in the first place, it was a glitch in the beta. Arne specifically states in an interview that we were only suppose to have one at a time, and if you dont believe me I will try and find a link later tomorrow, cuz I'm getting ready to go to sleep because it is almost 1 in the morning here in Indiana.

P.S. If anybody would like to add me on psn so we can party up in the beta, my ID is n_nod2012. I can be on anytime as I am on summer break from school and I have all the time in the world right now. And add me by saying, vgchartz U3 beta, and also add me if you know you will be playing online in the full game.

From my experience, Stacking is only useful if you use Defensive kickbacks (e.g Team Medic) where timing is important. As I said before, activating it straight away is not always the best idea, you have to wait for the right moment.

I have never played co-op yet so I don't know about team medic, but it sounds like they should stack in co-op. But in competitive they shouldn't, so people can't spam an rpg