By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official UNCHARTED 3 MP Beta Impressions (LIVE NOW)

Tagged games:

Hynad said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
ethomaz said:
EXTENDED!!!

"Naughty Dog has confirmed that they are extending the Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception beta to July 15th at 9:00 pm PDT, or 12:00 a.m. EST. So with that news, rest easy you have until late Friday night to get your Beta fix. So keep rocking out the kills and working towards those in game bonuses!"

One more day guys....

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna miss this so bad :( LOVE IT! YEMEN is such a friggin cool map! so many hidden paths to take..heck found one yesterday with a shield! absolutely love it

Ha ha ha!  It's not really hidden. :P

I've been using that path quite a lot since the first day the map got online. :P

Yeah, Yemen is an awesome map.  I laugh a lot kicking the campers asses.  Worse is that they return to their usual spot as soon as they respawn. XD

Yesterday, there was this group of 3 who would always go for the same balcony.  All 3 grouped together.  But they wouldn't learn!  They'd go back to the same spot, all 3 of them grouped together again and again and again! Oh, how they hated my grenades and cluster bombs! :D

People need to learn that this map is much more... hum... lucrative if you don't play as a camping sniper.

haha I would say it's about discovery, I haven't used that path even once before but now I know it it could be used in a very strategical manner depending on the situation. I'm sure there's at least one more path I have yet to find out about

and lol did you play in the same group as me or something yesterday? cuz it was the same deal! 3-4 ppl of other team would always go into the towers to camp and shoot..one grenade and boom 2-3 kills in one go...this game is truly anti camping

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Yesterday I played four or five times the Co Op Adventure and I love it... the map is cool, the few missions really good and the sequences makes the things way more exciting.

But there a bad thing on Beta with this mode... it was extreme repetitive, nothing change, the same things always, so short...

The ideia is good... but I need some thing to play a lot and not two/three times.

Please ND, makes the Co Op Adventure more dinamic and long.

ethomaz said:
Yesterday I played four or five times the Co Op Adventure and I love it... the map is cool, the few missions really good and the sequences makes the things way more exciting.

But there a bad thing on Beta with this mode... it was extreme repetitive, nothing change, the same things always, so short...

The ideia is good... but I need some thing to play a lot and not two/three times.

Please ND, makes the Co Op Adventure more dinamic and long.

yes some parts need adjusting..for one that plane sequence needs to change, both teams need to start outside the plane and it needs to be longer

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

AWESOME! IVE BEEN PLAYING SINCE LVL 18 and now im now 24,75! Been freaking to get to 25. THANK GOD XD, Lets finish this now and go to sleep. GJ ND!!!