By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official UNCHARTED 3 MP Beta Impressions (LIVE NOW)

Tagged games:

M.U.G.E.N said:
osamanobama said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
ethomaz said:
I need to go back to my city... my internet connection... not that crap won't let me play Uncharted.

did you get a chance to see Yemen map?

i find it rather odd that Yemen looks so vastly supperior graphically than the other maps. i wonder if its newer code or something. because to me it looks a lot better.  lots more detail, great textures on the bricks. great lighting.

oh by the way im level 40

level 40!? 0_o damn... lol I'm still 27-28 or something..wait you're on my psn right?

sorry my mistake im level 39. ;)

my psn is obama-chngweneed. i regret that name every time i look at it. its sarcasm gone horribly wrong

Around the Network
osamanobama said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
osamanobama said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
ethomaz said:
I need to go back to my city... my internet connection... not that crap won't let me play Uncharted.

did you get a chance to see Yemen map?

i find it rather odd that Yemen looks so vastly supperior graphically than the other maps. i wonder if its newer code or something. because to me it looks a lot better.  lots more detail, great textures on the bricks. great lighting.

oh by the way im level 40

level 40!? 0_o damn... lol I'm still 27-28 or something..wait you're on my psn right?

sorry my mistake im level 39. ;)

my psn is obama-chngweneed. i regret that name every time i look at it. its sarcasm gone horribly wrong

hahahhahahhaaha oh man LOL if I had that on my list I would know :P I'll add you

and 39 eh :P HORRIBLE! now if it only was 40 or something...

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

okay,why would you guys get such a high level on a beta,when there just going to erase that anyways and you have to start over. I've played alittle bit of the beta,but I'd rather just wait until the full game comes out to get into the multiplayer.

oldschoolfool said:
okay,why would you guys get such a high level on a beta,when there just going to erase that anyways and you have to start over. I've played alittle bit of the beta,but I'd rather just wait until the full game comes out to get into the multiplayer.

The answer is quite easy.  We don't play because we like levels, like you.  We play a lot because we just like the game.  Levels are only a side effect of that.

Simple as that.

Accidental double posting. : /

Around the Network
Hynad said:
oldschoolfool said:

The answer is quite easy.  We don't play because we like levels, like you.  We play a lot because we just like the game.  Levels are only a side effect of that.

Simple as that.

I like the game,but it seems alot of work for not. I'd rather try the beta out alittle bit and spend the rest of my time on other full retail version games,until uncharted 3 actually comes out. To me spending hours upon hours on a beta with 2 maps doesn't make any sense,but that's just me.

oldschoolfool said:.

.... seems alot of work.....

It's not work when you're doing something you love..... or something like that

Hynad said:

Accidental double posting. : /

Good thing you asserted that it was accidental....
... Or else the mods would have reined hell on your life!

(I'm bored)

I couldn't go home yet (my internet to be exact)... in the better case I will have just one night to play the new map .

so played the co-op adventure with arcane yesterday and it was awesome..syriya map looks beautiful and big and the vertical segment was ace

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!