By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre Orders 25th June

I wouldn't really expect to see Halo 4 for a while because it isn't being released for more than a year yet and right now all of this years big hitters are getting into their stride, I am however a little surprised that Halo CEA isn't on the table yet though.

Around the Network

So is it safe to say that gears 3 will definitely pass halo reach's preorder numbers now?

where's the beyblade game!?

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

look at GW3! wow

Wow! 1 million preorders for Gears of War 3! And it's still 13 weeks away from launch.

I'm almost certain that it will sell 2+ million FW

Around the Network

kowenicki # Maybe people want's to buy new games instead of a remake?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

gears of war 2 was beaten by world at war....gears 3 is fighting back this time

I imagina gears 3 preorders are 1,750,000 worldwide. what do you think?

toastboy44562 said:

Thats way to high. gears isnt nearly as popular in emeaa as it is in america. I think 1.25 million pre-orders is about right.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

hudsoniscool said:
toastboy44562 said:

Thats way to high. gears isnt nearly as popular in emeaa as it is in america. I think 1.25 million pre-orders is about right.

Microsoft announced that there had been 1 million pre-orders placed when this site had US pre-orders at 600 - 650k so if VGC is in anyway accurate with their Gears 3 tracking it should be at least 1.5 million now.