By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Its Almost July - How Many Games Do You Plan to Buy from July through Year End?

How Many Games Will You Buy Between July & December 2011?

0: Not a good year for / no time / no money 3 2.73%

1-2: Not much for me / limited cash / money 12 10.91%

3-4: Some Good Stuff, Decent Year 30 27.27%

5-6: Good Year, exciting content for me 24 21.82%

7-10: Excellent Year, one... 15 13.64%

10+: Amazing Year for me 21 19.09%

Not Sure 1 0.91%

Clearing through my backlog only 4 3.64%

Total:110

I'm looking at buying the following for sure based on E3:

Rayman Origins, Zelda, Kirby Wii. I'd consider a bunch of other stuff with more money, but thats probably it for me this year as I have to burn through my backlog anyway.

So how many games do you intend to buy over the second half of the year?

0: Nothing Interesting

1-3: Some Good Stuff

4-6: Good Year for Me

7-10: Amazing Year for Me

>10: Best Year Ever

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

I plan on renting a lot more this year. But I will be buying Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Twisted Metal and Call of Duty. This is less than normal only because I have less money to throw around now.

Probably just Catherine, I'm still getting caught up on my backlog

edit: oops I misread the title and thought it was just for July....I will be getting the above plus Persona 2, devil survivor, new WWE game and New Call of Duty.  I want to play a ton, but I'll probably rent those.

buying 5 games Halo CE ,Skyrim- for pc of course, NBA 2k12...first one this gen,Gears 3,Battlefield 3

Catherine, Disgaea 4, Atelier Totori, Twisted Metal, Uncharted 3, Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, WKC2, Dark Souls, Batman: Arkham City,

PSN stuff you might not be counting: Journey, Sidescroller, Payday, Rock of Ages, Puddle, Amy

Only one of those is probably being bought primarily to review it: WKC2, everything else I would buy regardless based on what I've played/know.

Edit: Seece's post reminded me of Dead Island, my buddy Dan would kill me if I didn't buy that.  Oh yeah, and @ Seece: HA! I still win.

Around the Network

Just 8 I think, ES Skyrim, Halo CEA, Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports 2, Fruit Ninja, Rayman Origins, Assassins Creed and Dead Island.

Bah, will add more XBLA to beat Tor.

Ms Splosion Man, Bastion, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet and From Dust. Maybe RAGE as well if it's something special.

Hmm forgot about the digital stuff. There are about three WiiWare games I'd like to buy as well this year.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

TheSource said:

Hmm forgot about the digital stuff. There are about three WiiWare games I'd like to buy as well this year.

really?  I can't name 3 WW games comin' out this year.  What are ya getting?

anywhere from 1-3
I'm just a kid, I cant afford games like you all

About 7-10 on the 3DS alone! :(

Lets ignore the potiential PS3 and maybe Wii lineup.