By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo responds to Xenoblade's localization efforts (along with Monolithsoft, Mistwalker)

Tagged games:

Screw NOA and Reggie, I used to like those bastards.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Even Pachter is siding with Operation Rainfall:

"I agree that Nintendo should localize Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, and Pandora's Tower for the American market @oprainfall"

darn more bad news...if he had said he think they shouldn't localize these games it would have happened for sure!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
Even Pachter is siding with Operation Rainfall:

"I agree that Nintendo should localize Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, and Pandora's Tower for the American market @oprainfall"

It's an easy way to garner a few plus points from the gaming community.

Though he's probably right. The former two at least would definitely be fiscally sound, especially if they just leeched off of NoE's work (and The Last Story can sell itself in part on Sakaguchi's name alone)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Damn you Nintendo, way to loose your fans.

Where can I join the cause.

DOWN with them!

Yeah, Pachter is right this time. 100%.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network

Lately, I've been loosing a lot of faith in my favorite Nintendo icons.

Reggie, who seems more in his comfort zone and less caring about games.

Iwata who only cares about himself.

And Miyamoto, who has been making some pretty questionable design choices and needs some rest now.

RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:
Lately, I've been loosing a lot of faith in my favorite Nintendo icons.

Reggie, who seems more in his comfort zone and less caring about games.

Iwata who only cares about himself.

And Miyamoto, who has been making some pretty questionable design choices and needs some rest now.

Surprising to hear this coming from a young Nintendo fan. Maybe things are even worse than I imagined.

I don't know what's worse; him repeating the same thing he's been saying for months and pretending it's something new, or you reading him repeating the same thing he's been saying for months and pretending it's something new.

RolStoppable said:
Khuutra said:

I don't know what's worse; him repeating the same thing he's been saying for months and pretending it's something new, or you reading him repeating the same thing he's been saying for months and pretending it's something new.

I don't remember him complaining about Reggie and Iwata, only about those who are more or less directly involved in the development of Skyward Sword.

It is distinctly possible that I'm being unfair to him.

RolStoppable said:
Khuutra said:

It is distinctly possible that I'm being unfair to him.

And to me as well?

No, no. Your gloominess and Malstromisms justify pretty much any abuse anyone heaps on you on this forum, forever.

RolStoppable said:
Khuutra said:

No, no. Your gloominess and Malstromisms justify pretty much any abuse anyone heaps on you on this forum, forever.

What if all that gloom and doom becomes reality?

I'll keep playing and you won't, I suppose.