By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why are all the good women taken?

women are like cats, they don't come when you call, they're moody, and they got claws.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
women are like cats, they don't come when you call, they're moody, and they got claws.

I thought you were surely gonna make some sort of pussy reference.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

I thought you were surely gonna make some sort of pussy reference.

Now we all know whats on your mind. heh

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

pof.com

I mainly use it to get laid, but I guess it can help you find a serious relationship.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Mr Khan said:
See, my experience says that confidence doesn't work one way or another. Whenever i try to stand up for myself, people just claim i'm overreacting and girls have told me that i should just chill out, and my confidence is always misinterpreted as arrogance or stupidity

If anything, i've found confidence to be a black mark against me, and seems to bear negatively on my personality. Something else has to be in play here, because being a guy who knows what he wants and is willing to take it definitely isn't the one quality that works for you

Without really knowing what kind of situations this happens in, it sounds like you might be needing some more self-irony.

Confidence in yourself is good, but showing it the wrong way can be a mark against yourself. If you stand up for yourself whenever someone says anything about you, even just a joke or something, it can be too much, and it's better to play along and make fun of yourself for a bit.

If you do it right, you still seem confident, because it shows that you know yourself and that you are relaxed about your personality, and your confidence shows through this calm fashion as opposed to being an overreaction to something. And you'll make the girl laugh, which is always a plus.

Around the Network
RageBot said:
manuel said:
But with love you can work as much as you want, it happens when it happens. Love is a bit different that achieving goals with your career or something.
Of course you can go out and meet a lot of women, but you certainly can't force it.
That's just my experience though. It may be different for others.

No, it's not, love is a bunch of chemicals running through as body that make us feel good, there's nothing magical or supernatural about it.

Being "in love" with a person is being aplatonically and sexually attracted to that person, nothing more, nothing less.

But I.......love my mom!  :(

d21lewis said:
RageBot said:
manuel said:
But with love you can work as much as you want, it happens when it happens. Love is a bit different that achieving goals with your career or something.
Of course you can go out and meet a lot of women, but you certainly can't force it.
That's just my experience though. It may be different for others.

No, it's not, love is a bunch of chemicals running through as body that make us feel good, there's nothing magical or supernatural about it.

Being "in love" with a person is being aplatonically and sexually attracted to that person, nothing more, nothing less.

But I.......love my mom!  :(

I love your mom too... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)