By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why are all the good women taken?

As you all know,I've been unlucky in the ways of love. It seems that each girl that I'm attracted to are think I'm interested in either has a boyfreind are is married with kids. After,I find this out,I go from having hope,then get depressed,then the cycle starts all over again. It's not like I have high standards,as long as I can stand to look at a women and she has somewhat of a good personality,then I'm game. I'm 31 and never had a girlfriend are even as much kissed a girl. I have hooked up with girls,through other means,but I don't want to get into that and it's not the same. I've been living by myself for ten yrs. I was cool with it for along time,but as I get older it sucks more and more. I mean even frankenstein and the elephant man had somebody. I mean I'm not that much to look at and I kind of look like the real life version of frankestein,but there still has to somebody out there for me right? I mean how does a simpleton like me meet women? I'm mean I'm kind of a quiet person,but it's not like I won't strike up a conversation. I'll post some of my facebook pics it you like,to prove what I look like,so why are all the good women taken?---end rant.

Around the Network

Oldschool, I swear I saw a picture of you a long time ago and you like an average looking man certainly no Frankenstein. I think once you realize this at least you will do better. If you have zero confidence in yourself than women will have zero confidence in you. I really want to dig up that picture assuming you have not become obese or disfigured yourself to make it clear.

I don't have the best confidence but I asked this girl I like on how I look (I don't think I'm the most attractive of people), she said I do in fact look quite attractive. You certainly need the confidence.

Well to answer your question its because life can be a cruel cruel bitch.

Keep your head up though, there's someone for everyone...sometimes it just takes a retardedly long time to find that special person. :/

chocoloco said:
Oldschool, I swear I saw a picture of you a long time ago and you like an average looking man certainly no Frankenstein. I think once you realize this at least you will do better. If you have zero confidence in yourself than women will have zero confidence in you. I really want to dig up that picture assuming you have not become obese or disfigured yourself to make it clear.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1096024098702&set=t.574465193&type=1&theater ---that's the pic I posted on the show your true face thread awhile back. I did'nt want my pic taken,so I was acting stupid in front of the camera. Notice my frankenstein like head,I was bullied about that all through school.

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
chocoloco said:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1096024098702&set=t.574465193&type=1&theater ---that's the pic I posted on the show your true face thread awhile back. I did'nt want my pic taken,so I was acting stupid in front of the camera. Notice my frankenstein like head,I was bullied about that all through school.

Honestly, you look fine, the people that bullied you couldn't appreciate who you really are.

oldschoolfool said:
chocoloco said:

Thanks for posting that, you actually look like a fun guy acting crazy, but you are by no means elephant man. Still does not solve the fact that the women you like always are involved. I am sure every guy and gal has been there. Still try a dating website and be brutally honest and I think you might find some chica just like you. Someone with very little experience and who is probably single considering they are on the website.

I was in a similar boat in high school, though i had the normal high school problems standing in my way as well (i was and remain a nerd), but if i remember correctly, pretty much everyone was taken, and that's if i had no standards in terms of personality or looks or anything, i had no prospects among my classmates simply from an availability standpoint

Now my problem is that i'm just lazy, that and i really don't grasp the whole concept of just picking up girls at random.

Point is, availability issues are hard to surmount (no matter how gifted you are with the ladies, if they're all taken, you're screwed. Unless you have such an animal magnetism that you can make chicks leave their boyfriends for you...). Singles mixers would be the only idea i can think of

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Rainbow Yoshi said:
oldschoolfool said:
chocoloco said:

Honestly, you look fine, the people that bullied you couldn't appreciate who you really are.

Agreed, and bully's will bully anybody over anything cause they are just shallow.

Although I'm only 14 I shall show you a picture of me.