By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Metascore Prediction League 2011 - Winner: Kantor!

Kirby wii - 76%, Skyward sword - 83%.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Seece said:
Surprised at Resistance, looks like it's going to be the worst rated in the series.

Huzzah!  I'm dead on for once, makes up for being so horribly wrong for Dead Island.  GD I suck, and I actually played the blasted thing before.

Hate to burst your bubble, but it's a very low 83, will likely drop to 82!

You might get some points for SotC though, depening on if it drops with more reviews.

Nintendogamer said:

Go away, you're just being annoying on purpose

Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

what if theses are the scores, I've heard negative things about SS, about it graphcis ect.  Even if I said Kirby wii - 81% and SS - 96% you'de say it's stooopid.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Seems I'm very good at predicting Sony games still..

Former something....

Around the Network
Seece said:
Torillian said:
Seece said:
Surprised at Resistance, looks like it's going to be the worst rated in the series.

Huzzah!  I'm dead on for once, makes up for being so horribly wrong for Dead Island.  GD I suck, and I actually played the blasted thing before.

Hate to burst your bubble, but it's a very low 83, will likely drop to 82!

You might get some points for SotC though, depening on if it drops with more reviews.

shhhhh.....don't jinx it.

Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

I think that is trolling, honestly speaking even if he is correct. 

Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

what if theses are the scores, I've heard negative things about SS, about it graphcis ect.  Even if I said Kirby wii - 81% and SS - 96% you'de say it's stooopid.

ugh, for god sakes no I wouldn't, cos they're not stupid scores. Why do you get it in your head people get annoyed with the crap you spout because it's you? it's not, it's cos it's rubbish. Exactly why Nintendo fans get pissed off with you as well. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and in future if you're just gonna come out with pessimistic annoying rubbish stay out of my threads.

Acevil said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

I think that is trolling, honestly speaking even if he is correct. 

Yeah, he's been warned about it. It's pathetic tbh, never met anyone that gets so depressed and downbeat about a video game company not doing very well ...

Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

ugh, for god sakes no I wouldn't, cos they're not stupid scores. Why do you get it in your head people get annoyed with the crap you spout because it's you? it's not, it's cos it's rubbish. Exactly why Nintendo fans get pissed off with you as well. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and in future if you're just gonna come out with pessimistic annoying rubbish stay out of my threads.

Well they pissed me off in the past so I piss them off.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d