By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Metascore Prediction League 2011 - Winner: Kantor!

This is actually an awesome idea. Has the 2012 competition started yet? I'd love to compete.

Around the Network

any day i can end up in between seece and machina is a good day

i would also like to give some props to machina i know he just wants to keep are relationship a secret but we had a secret bet for 2011. i had proposed to him 2 possible bets he could take with me uc3 4m by yrs end and bf3 to have a meta of 91 or greater when averaging the 3 versions, he didnt take the uc3 one guess like me he also believed. he one that not even close for me, thats why i had a alternate avy a few months back

better get started on 2012 before some of the big games release me3 and mp3

Play Me

I wish i could've done this... Oh, and the colours at the start gave me a headache. I hope you're happy, Seece. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!!!

With Seece gone, who will be doing the 2012 edition? :(

Jay520 said:

And the greatest user tournament.

Salnax stepped up to take Smeags' job for "Most Wanted," certainly we can find someone to keep this one and the Greatest User Tourney alive.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Jay520 said:

And the greatest user tournament.

Salnax stepped up to take Smeags' job for "Most Wanted," certainly we can find someone to keep this one and the Greatest User Tourney alive.

Nikkom's doing the greatest user tournament. Don't know about the prediction league though.

Seriously, who's doing this?

Seece was a VGC Writer.

If I get the Writer title than I wouldn't mind taking care of this