By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Terrible Game that Deserves a Sequel

adriane23 said:
Infamous (Oh wait they did that already).

Also: Lair, The Bouncer, Alpha Protocol, Zero Divide, Tobal series, Destrega, Blasto, and Dynasty Warriors (They haven't made a good one since Dynasty Warriors 3 & 4).

Oh hell no, you didn't just say that.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Army Me... Nevermind

Mad55 said:
Wildvine53 said:
Mad55 said:
Wildvine53 said:
Mad55 said:
digimon world 3. I loved that game then saw the reviews and thought they were bullshitting.

They did make a sequel, I certainly enjoyed it.

http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/game/525/digimon-world-4/

I want a sequel to Again. Even though the game is bad, I love it! I hate that Cing ended the game with a Cliff Hanger that will never be explained. Heck, I really just want to know whether my suspicions of the mysterious caller are right.

lol oh i purchased 4 but i didnt like it cause i couldnt evolve me and my friends played for so long and never evolved, and the dungeons on that game were god damn crazy lol.

Yeah, I didn't like the process of Digivolving in the game. Why did we have to go through so many menus! I never played 3 so I don't know how it compares, but those Dungeons were crazy.

yea those dungeons in 4 created some tense  moments. well digimon world 3 started off with a pokemon like feel. you go into this virtual worl d pick 3 digimon and go fight trainers get stronger fight gym leaders and such. then stuff gets crazy when your not allowed to leave the virtual game because of hackers. 

Man that sounds awesome. I think I need to pick up a copy, if I can find it.

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

well this isnt a game i particularly thought was terrible, i thought it was pretty decent actually, but many critics (from what ive read) gave it poor reviews. the bouncer for ps2.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Wildvine53 said:
Mad55 said:
Wildvine53 said:
Mad55 said:
Wildvine53 said:
Mad55 said:
digimon world 3. I loved that game then saw the reviews and thought they were bullshitting.

I want a sequel to Again. Even though the game is bad, I love it! I hate that Cing ended the game with a Cliff Hanger that will never be explained. Heck, I really just want to know whether my suspicions of the mysterious caller are right.

lol oh i purchased 4 but i didnt like it cause i couldnt evolve me and my friends played for so long and never evolved, and the dungeons on that game were god damn crazy lol.

Yeah, I didn't like the process of Digivolving in the game. Why did we have to go through so many menus! I never played 3 so I don't know how it compares, but those Dungeons were crazy.

yea those dungeons in 4 created some tense  moments. well digimon world 3 started off with a pokemon like feel. you go into this virtual worl d pick 3 digimon and go fight trainers get stronger fight gym leaders and such. then stuff gets crazy when your not allowed to leave the virtual game because of hackers. 

yea its pretty fun its a psone game though lol.

Around the Network
Mad55 said:
Wildvine53 said:
Mad55 said:
Wildvine53 said:
Mad55 said:
Wildvine53 said:
Mad55 said:

yea its pretty fun its a psone game though lol.

Oh really, hopefully my brother still has his PS2

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Yes, I also agree with Too Human.

Lair. There is no reason that a game about dragons should be bad, other than lack of effort and funding.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

mai said:
Wii Music

Finally! a topic where I have the advantage as Wii owner!
ahem *clears throat*.... 'say when!'

MadWorld (game needs more color )

Final Fantasy: Crystal Bearers (it's like playing half of a cool JRPG with some fresh ideas thrown in the mix)

Dewy's Adventure (suffered from a few crucial missteps like overly cute aesthetics and inaccurate controls/camera)

Red Steel 2 (not terrible but not great either, concept deserves more)

Deadly Creatures (not enough playable scorpions in gaming currently)

Mushroom Men (love the concept and the visuals/music. needs more polish)

Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles (ex-nay on the ightgun-lay)

Epic Mickey (fix the camera/controls/gameplay/story interaction... quite a list really )

Sky Crawlers (again, loved the universe and the concept. Controls are cool but need to be tightened quite a lot, not to mention multi-player!)

Metroid: Other M (somebody had to say it! and I'd actually buy a sequel)

Battalion Wars (I really want to like this franchise but something about it simply doesn't work... I hope they keep iterating on it)

Billy Hatcher (This game deserves its own thread... I really hate to see it be forgotten)

Luigi's Mansion (I mean a REAL sequel for a home console!)

Zack & Wiki (tighten up the controls, add motion-plus support, make the game less controller-breakingly difficult and you've got yourselves a real winner!)

Rogue Trooper

Fragile Dreams (such a beautiful, flawed, game)

Odama (Prepare for the Samurai Voice-Controlled Strategy-Pinball Revolution!)

Mario Sunshine (by no means a bad game but it deserves more...)

Tenchu Wii

Mario Sports Mix (only if you get it right this time. If not, bury the thing with all that other Japanese nuclear waste )

Flip's Twisted World (game is unplayable atm)

Kore Gang (such a shame it didn't turn out better..)

I could go on for a while, but I think I'll let other people post too

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club